Chapter 12: Luceil Kasumi

When I get home I run up stairs and quickly go into my room. I go into my closet and lock it's door. I lay on the floor, momentarily, then take off Aeyon's clothes. It's cold familiarity motivates me so I get up and get dressed. I put on a lose black crop top and red high waisted jeans. I pick out black high tops and then leave, and go to the bathroom. For makeup I go with a black smoky eye and dark red wings. I put on my red lipstick and look around for my hairbrush.

I end up with a messy bun and I put on a short necklace that has a black and red yin-yang on it. I go back into my closet and grab Aeyon's clothes. On my way out I find my dad in his office on the phone. I wait for him to finish up the phone call before sitting down.

"Sweet heart, your home earlier than I expected," Dad says.

"Yeah, I was completely unprepared, I ended up having to borrow clothes from my friend," I say. "I'm planning on returning their clothes now, and I don't know if I'll end up staying over again."

"Okay, whatever you want," Dad says.

"Thanks," I say, standing. "Love you."

"Love you too darling," Dad says.

I head back up stairs and grab a change of clothes for tomorrow. I check the time and it's 10:46. I put my clothes and Aeyon's in a bag and then head out. I drive my Porsche and see a car in front of Aeyon's house. I park across the street and get out.

I walk over to the coffee shop from before and order an iced chai tea. After I've gotten it I head out and go back to my car. I see a woman leaving Aeyon's house and recognize her.

Right before I'd run into Ty, I saw to women leaving from the direction of Aeyon's house, one had been Illas, the other, this woman. "It might be Kura," I think.

After her car has pulled away I get out of the car. I walk up to the door and ring the doorbell. When Aeyon answers the door he looks annoyed. "I'm returning these," I say holding out his clothes.

"Did you want to come in?" Aeyon asks.

"I did, but you look annoyed," I say.

"Kura's being a pain in my side, she told the entire family I found my only, so Azolla had to ask me to introduce you," Aeyon says. He lets me in and I comply.

"And are you going to?" I ask. I sit on one of the couches and Aeyon sits across from me.

"I don't know yet," Aeyon says. "I will have to eventually though."

"Eventually is very non-specific," I say. "Nothing is happening until I know you for at least a month."

"You've already known me for two weeks," Aeyon says.

"No, I met you two weeks ago, I didn't start getting to know you until the day before yesterday," I say.

"Doesn't work that way, I might have been a stranger to you but for me, I've known you sense I caught you making out," Aeyon says.

"Will I never live that down?" I ask.

"No, so who was he?" Aeyon asks.

"Ihn," I say.

"Ty's twin yes, but who is he to you?" Aeyon asks.

"Your so needy," I mutter. "He was my crush of three years, then you had to go and ruin that."

"I don't remember doing any such thing," Aeyon says.

"I've a feeling the reason the kiss was dissatisfying is because I felt your presence," I say.

"If you're placing that blame on me, then I want to know about Ty," Aeyon says

"I broke up with him over two years ago. We'd been dating for a year, but he decided that I was less important than one, one night stand," I quickly explain.