Chapter 41

(TIME SKIP TO JANUARY 10th!)

Taylor's POV

Well todays the day. We find out if we are having little Blake or Little Tonya. New Year's was awesome. Had a party with FallOut Boy. Well the Wedding was last week. My dress was Red and Black and i really liked it. Billie is taking a shower and im putting in earing right now. My stomach has gotten bigger and Billie has talked to it more. Kat's child aka Isabella is going to be born on August 30th and Tre keeps jumping up and down about it. Billie jumped down the stare's and sang Jesus of Suburbia as he walked torwards me. "Well someone is happy." I said with a smile. "Well duh. I get to find out if my little rocker is a girl or boy." Billie said. I love how he has a nickname for the baby. Tre calls him Little Drummer Boy witch i dont know why he wants it to be a boy so much. If it's a girl Billie will be very protective, and when he is, he is really sexy. Call me weird but he is when he's over protective. "Let's go." Billie whispered in my ear in a really sexy voice. I basicly just do what he says cus it hipnotises me. We entered the car and drove to the docter's office.

We got there and Billie being the gentleman he is ,opened my car door for me. I got out and thanked him as we walked hand in hand into the docter's office. Billie had his sunglasses on to so he looked cool as shit. We got in and Billie signed us in. I sat down in a chair and put my hand on my baby bump. To be honest I am scared. If its a boy....there will be another Billie running around the house...girl.....well another me I guess. GOD KAT'S DAUGHTER IS GOING TO BE A FUCKING BALL OF HYPER! Billie sat down next to me and put his hand on my tummy. "You be a good kid while we wait little rocker. We will soon find out what to call you after this." Billie coued at my stomach. I heard are named called and I got up with Billie and walked to the door with him.

"Welcome back! You guy's excited to find out what it is?" Tammy asked us. We both nodded and I layed on the bed thing like last time. I rolled my shirt up and she put the jelly on it again. I kept looking at Billie and he was holding my hand smiling. I heard a heart beat noise and i turned my head to the screen. "Congrats you two, you are having a baby boy." Tammy said. I smiled ad started to cry tears of joy. I looked at Billie who had a giant grin on his face. "Do you guys already have a name for him?" Tammy asked. "Actruly, ya we do. His name is Blake James ArmStrong." I said. "A wonderful name. Another BJA to and the child will have a chance to look like his father so you might have a twin of your husband running around." Tammy said. "Dont remind me about it." I said rolling my eye's. She cleaned off my stomach and i rolled my shirt down. Billie was already on the phone with Mike and Tre while I called up Kat and Lola.

"It's a Boy! His name is Blake James ArmStrong." I said. "OMG OMG TAYLOR IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Kat said sounding like she was going to cry. "Great well umm...now's a good time to tell you guys....ive been prego for 4 months...her name is going to be Jasmin LoveDale Dirnt." Lola said. I was so surprized she didnt tell us before and plus she didnt even look 4 months prego! We talked a little bit more and i hung up. We got home and i'm happy that im having a child with Billie.

These last few chapter's im prob just going to do a hole bunch of time skips so :-/....sowwy! LOVE YA'S! ~WhatSerName <3