Chapter 44

(September 7th 2014)

Taylor's POV

So im right now in the hospital in labor. And will I say....it fucking sucks. Billie is laying next to me on the ed because its so fucking huge. I havent had the needle yet...nervious as hell. The rest of the gang is on there way and Billie is holding me to. "Im going to see my little baby boy today." Billie said rubbing my stomach. "Well he is being a giant ass hole with all this pain he is making me go threw." I said. "But he still daddy's little sexy jr. But your not as sexy as me!" Billie coued at my tummy. Kat walked in hold Isabella and Lola walked in holding Jasmin. "Auntwi T!!!" Jasmin said. She love's me alot as a aunt. Billie has spent to much time with Jasmin because what she calls him is just hilarious. Lola hate's it tho because he taught her to say it so. Mike and Tre walked in and I put Song Of The Century on, and put it on repeat cus its 58 seconds long. The docter walked in and gave me the needle. Not as bad as I thought it was going to be but still hurt like a bitch. They said the baby should be coming in 5 minutes so get my breathing steady. "Babe, we are going to have a family." I said tears falling from my eye's. "I know Baby, we are going to be the best around." Billie said. The docter walked in with nurses an said "It's time Mrs.ArmStrong.".

I started breathing in and out and the docter told me to push. "HOLY MOTHER OF FUCKING SHITTING BALLS FUCKING SHIT!" I yelled because of the pain. Tre started laughing his ass off and Billie smacked him. "Another push." the docter said and I did as told but squeezing Billie's hand. "HOLY SHIT TAY YOUR HURTING MY HAND!" Billie said. "1 more push Taylor!" the docter said and I did as told and heard crys. "Congrats its a beautiful baby boy." the docter said again. I started crying tear's of joy and Billie cut the cord. They wrapped Blake in a blue blanket and handed him to me. His eye's were shut and I held him firmly as I studied his details. He has Black hair with light brown dashes. He opened his eye's and all I could say was wow. A beautiful emrald green with it outlined a brown color. Has both details from Billie and I. Billie walked over to me from having his man hug with Mike. "Here's your boy." I said handing Blake to him. "Hey Little Rocker. I love your eye's. Hopfully your not a pain in the ass and your as sexy as me so the chicks should be fallin for you." Billie said. I smiled at the sight of Billie holding Blake. I honestly love today. "Can I see my nephew?" Kat said. Billie nodded and handed Blake to Kat very carefully. "Well you look just like your father dont cha little Blake." Tre said. Jasmin crawled over and climbed the couch Kat and Tre were on. honestly for her age, she's a brilliant little girl and learns stuff really fast. Kat handed Blake back to Billie and e sat next to me. "I cant believe this little guy is mine." Billie said. "He's our's." I said with a smile. "I love you." Billie said. "I love you to BJA 1 and I love you to BJA 2." I said. I really love the family I have with this man.

:,) i cant believe its almost over. Im listening to Last Night On Earth by of course Green Day. i have not been at school in 6 days! I miss my friends and Boyfriend :-( well I have my Billie poster so I guess thats something. PLUS HE(Billie Joe)LIKED MY PHOTO ON FACEBOOK! >:3 LOVE YA'S! ~WhatSerName2 <3 C:<