Chapter 43

(TO AUGUST 30!!!)

Taylor's POV

Another birth of a child. Isabella is on her way and this time im here for Kat. Jasmin is such a calm baby. Honestly, Kat has been doing well with all this birth stuff. She's had the needle shit done and she took that well. Tre is the one who is scared shitless. He keeps asking Kat if she is fine and stuff. Blake is still fine witch im very glad about. Monday is his birth. Yes it's TuesDay and now Kat thinks the song she is playing for Isabella's birth is Hilarious cus its All By Myself by the one and only Tre Cool. Billie is holding my hand and talking to his mom who called him. Im also sitting next to Kat who is calm as shit and not as hyper as she always is. I still cant believe there's going to be now 3 hyper balls living together. "Well hello the crew is back for another birth i see. Well now is time for this little one to come." The docter said coming in. I sat on the couch next to Billie and Jasmin was being held by Mike. And will I say there bond is huge! She love Mike so much. "Kat push for me." The docter said. Wow....she does not scream that is a shocker. "One more push." He said again and we heard cry's. Tre fainted witch was hilarious. Billie and I were laughing are asses off at Tre. "A beautiful girl." the docter said. He cut the cord cus Tre was still out cold.

Isabella was handed to Kat and she stopped crying. Her eye's blinked open wide and she grew a smile. I couldnt help but smile. "Hey Isabella. Im your mommy. Daddy is passed out on the floor over there." Kat said lifting up Isabella so she could see. Isabella started giggling and we could obviously tell it was Kat and Tre's daughter. Kat let me see her but not hold her. Well someone is overprotective. Tre finally became conshish and he smiled wide seeing Tre. She did have Kat red hair and had Tre bright blue eye's. Tre got up and walked over to Isabella picking her up.

After a little bit we got sent home and I will say I love seeing the birth of Baby's. I was sitting with Billie on are bed and I was lieing wide awake. "Hey Billie you still awake?" i asked. "Ya. I cant stop thinking about the baby. Y'Know blake. i mean what if something bad happen's to him. Babe, I dont want that to happen." Billie said. "Honey in 5 day's the baby is going to be here. Nothing bad is going to happen! His room is all ready, we have food and stuff for him, Billie everythinf is going to be fine. Right little rocker." i said putting my hand on my tummy. I felt him kick and Billie said "You might be my son but she is my wife. I get her not you." Billie coued at my stomach. Billie also had his hand on my stomach and Blake kicked again. Oh these two are going to be a handful together.

Well the cronicals of Taylor and Billie are almost over! chapter 45 is the end. Comment Vote and even follow me if you like ^~^ :3 LOVE YA'S! ~WhatSerName2 <3

Lol im listening to the song WhatSerName right now to xD!