Chapter 36

Taylor's POV

We walked into the pizza place and sat down. The waiter came over and took are order. "Got any story's you guys have not told us about your child hood." Mike asked us. "Well there is a couple." Lola said. "Well who is gonna start? Lets see pick a number 1-4 gals." Billie said. "3." i said "2." lola said and then since Kat said her awnser to fast she said "7!". We all laughed at that an Kat looked embaressed. "SHUT UP I AWNSERED TO FAST!" Kat said. "Aw Tre, she is so perfect for you." Billie said. "Shut up." Tre said. I just rolled my eyes and I was the first to tell a story. "Okay so we went camping with are school in 8th grade and we took this mobil wifi shit box thing and we set it up and brought are laptops, phones, and ipods. We werent aloud to bring any electronics with us of course and we also did not know that. We set up are tent and Kat grabs my phone and puts on Tre singing chocolate rain." I said. "I obviously won in that battle!" Tre said. Both Billie and I chuckled and I continued the story. "So the bitch of a math teacher we had fucking took my phone and threw it in the river. I then punched her in the face on accident forgeting who she was. In the end, I got suspended for 3 days and got a new phone. Kat still kissed posters of Tre and Lola still had her hoddie and iPod." I said finishing the story. "Shut up i had a major crush on Tre! I would not be talking Mrs.WhatSerNameArmStrong0217!" Kat said. Oh she better fucking not.

"Dont tell them about that!" I said. "MY TURN! So when Tay first got her insagram, she put her name as WhatSerNameArmStrong0217. Now WhatSerName as in the song Armstrong as in Billie and 0217 as in Billie's birthday. So for the next 2 months of her having a instagram, all we found on her profile was I heart Billie Joe and pictures of Billie shirtless and 'I want Billie Joe right here right now!' Gif's." Kat said. I was blushing of embaressment and Billie looked at me. "So you want me right here right now ay?" Billie said kissing my cheek. "Oh shut the fuck up Armstrong I was 16." I said. "Well i can top that." Lola said. "Now Halloween 2007." she said again. Oh...fucking...hell. "So i was never one to dress up for Halloween so i just put on a panda face paint an put my hood up and walked around with these to. But there costumes that year....god looked to alike. They dressed up as you guys. and by that i mean Tre,Kat was you. Billie she looked almost exactly like you just with longer hair. She even brought her guitar with her and played american idiot for a fucking house we went to." Lola said. "Well thats very interesting. You were a 14 year old girl version of me? Hmmm sounds sexy." Billie said. The pizza got to the table and we ate. I held Billie's hand and it just feels so right. Just if i never went to that club, never in a life time i would have gotten to meet Billie.

EEEEEK! I HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!! Just hope it lasts till Valintines day. This will prob be up like Valintines day or on Billie's birthday. Lol and they are now starting to play the ads for American idot on TV! Omg Billie is in the begining of it and for god sake's man he is sexy! lol Im also running out of ideas for this book :-/ im gonna prob end it chapter 50 or 45 idk comment. OH! If anyone likes the youtubers Markiplier, The Creature's/ Kootra,Seames, DanNewz, Spoonersm, Pewdiepie, people like tht go read my fanfiction! There's book 1 and book 2 and book 1 has 2.5K reads! FOR GOD SAKES! anyway i wanted to thank you guy for this book to! we hit 400 reads PLEASE COMMENT SOME FEED BACK PLEASE! LOVE YA'S! ~WhatSerName2 <3

BTW A NEW GREEN DAY FANFIC ON MY PAGE! CALLED A LITTLE SURPRIZE! Lol so check that out ;3