Destiel AU

A/N: Hi! So I don't usually use this account, but I wanna change that. So here's a thing! I hope you enjoy it. :D

"Benny, Benny!" called Dean, doing his best not to drop his pile of books as ran down the hallway to catch up with his friend. "Benny!"

"Easy there tiger!" Benny laughed as Dean finally reached him. Dean placed a hand on Benny's football jersey, trying to regain his breath.

"Benny... I heard.. you were... invited to..." Dean panted.

"Dean," Benny said, patting his dorky friend. Dean had always been the more energetic and eager of the two, so it was Benny's job the bring the kid back to Earth. There was always so much hope in Dean's eyes, and Benny took it upon himself to keep that alive. "Take a breather. Calm down before you say what you want to. You okay there?" Dean smiled and smoothed himself out, just like Benny had taught him to.

"I heard you were invited to a party. Castiel Novak's party. Do you think...?" Benny smiled. He knew exactly what Dean wanted.

"Actually, I'm real busy with football practice. If you want, you could fill my spot. At the party, I mean." Dean's eyes widened through his thickly lensed glasses. "Of course, you'll need a date." 

Dean nodded unsurely, trying to hide his uncertainty. He had hoped to find a date at the party, namely Castiel Novak himself. But Dean knew he had to follow Benny's advice to get into the party in the first place.

But Benny was smart. He could read Dean like on open book. "Why don't you ask Charlie Bradbury? She doesn't seem half bad." Benny pointed to a girl with bright red hair carrying the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy. She was leaning against her locker with glassy eyes, obviously lost in thought.

"I, uh," Dean stuttered, but Benny wasn't one to take no for an answer.

Shoving Dean toward the girl, Benny called, "Go and get her, brother!" Dean stumbled into her line of sight, and before Dean could try to trip over his words and talk to her, she turned directly to him.

In complete seriousness she asked, "Don't you think Legolas would be hotter as a girl?"

Dean cocked his head, but still smiled brightly. "Only if Gilmli was a girl too. They'd be the most bad ass lesbian couple."

Charlie nodded, apparently happy with his answer. It didn't take long for them to become best friends.

A/N: Okay, how was that? This was only a short intro, this'll turn into Destiel eventually. ^.^ Tell me if you think I should continue. Love you guys! <3