CHAPTER 6 ~

*ELLA'S POV*

I dont know. I feel like I wanna just be alone. but I also want to talk to them.

"hais, yeah you can come in..."

"what happened? matt?"

"yes.. matt cheated on me. well, I dont know if he was being force by Britney."

"whos britney?"

I told them the story and cameron decided to talk to him.

"thanks cameron. but im afraid britney will try to get you, you know."

"no, I wont. I love ateesha and no one will replace her."

ateesha blushed and kissed him.

"okay I will go to britney's house and find for matthew."

"bye cameron!" both of us said.

*MATTHEW'S POV*

omg. I cant believe this girl or britney just called ella. I swear I didnt cheat on ella. britney pulled me and started to act like a fan of mine. she invited me to her house because she wanna hang out with me for a while. I didnt want but I dont want to make my fans sad. she bring me into her room and she locked the door. she then took my phone and called ella. Britney said to me, "hahaha! get out matthew. trust me shes a bitch. you should date me you know. now get out. but before that,.." she kissed me on the lips but I couldnt pull away. she is one strong girl.

*CAMERON'S POV*

I hope matthew isnt cheating on her. ella is a great girl. I mean who wouldnt be in love with her. but hahaha, im in love ateesha. I was going towards the house when I saw both of them kissing. I was so shocked....

*ATEESHA'S POV*

come on ella. lets go shopping to cheer you up. Cameron will settle everything alright? now use this clothes that I picked and lets go to the mall okay?

"sure..."