Chapter 11!

CAMERON'S POV

we arrived at the hospital and doctors and nurses rushed. i know i couldnt stand beside her so i jogged and waited outside with ateesha. * 1 hour later * matt texted me. 

M: hey cam, um, I'm sorry. I'll just tell you what happened later. Besides, what happened to Ella?

C: wow, now you're sorry?? For what? Why do you care bout Ella anyway?! Go with your Britney. 

M: me and Britney well, I can say, break up? She was trying to use me. She just wanna have some fun with me. But the story goes like this, well, I was walking and she claimed that she was a fan of mine, she invited me to her house for a while. She then took my phone and called Ella that she was having fun with me. I was shocked. She asked me to get out but when you came, she kissed me, I tried to pull away but she has a tight grip. Then you called her a slut, I got angry and idk at that moment of time, I like her. But then now, all I know she is a fucking slut.

C: can we just talk at the hospital? 

We were still waiting for the docter and ateesha is asleep on my lap. I suddenly saw Jacob  a girl beside him, they were hugging and laughing away.   She has ombré (Brunette to Blonde) hair. Jacob saw me and i waved at them. they then came owards me and jacob smirked at me, looking at ateesha on my lap. 

"hey bro! shhh*points at my gf*" i whisperd-shout.

" hahah hey!"

with that ateesha woke up and yawn.

" im sorry dear i woke you up! jacob is here"

she waved at jacob and waved at the girl beside him.

both ofthem sat down beside each other and then me and jacob was both asking whos the girl. basically i told him ateesha is my girlfriend. jacob's girlfriend name is olivia. shes quite tall and skinny.  she wore a crop top and a high-waisted shorts. both of them were talking to each other like they knew each other, 

J: So, what are you doing in the hopsital?

C: well, Matthew's girlfriend, or i should say ex, cut herself because matt was cheating on her with another slut, when we found her, she was lying down on the toilet floor,passed out, i supposed she lost alot of blood.

J: i dont know what to say.... i didnt belive matt did that.... 

C: yeah, anyways, why are you here? 

J: oh, we're here because taylor broke his arm and we decided to leave him and his girlfriend alone.

C: okay, how many times did taylor broke his arm? and oooooooh, a girl aye?

to be continue.