3rd chapter + authors note.

Author's note : hi guys! thanks for all of your support and votes! I really appreciate it! I never thought of getting that much readers and votes! please inbox me if you want to be aaron's girlfriend. please. thanks once again!

* Gabriella's POV *

so now, hes bringing me to the suprise place. it was Still dark because its 6.30am. so I really couldnt see anything.

"we're here babe! "

" yay!! "

we both get out of the car and I didnt see anything.  its so dark. its like we're going In an abandon garage.he then clap twice and there were candles lighten up. the candles were place in the shape of a heart. and the middle of the heart, theres junk food. I laugh to my self.

" do you like it? why are you laughing? "

" I love it matt. im laughing because we're having junk food in the morning "

I guess its our first date.

WE THEN GOT IN AND CLOSE THE {GARAGE DOOR?}. it was really sweet and just Like a normal date.

" how did you find this garage? and did you prepare all of this? hahaha. "

" Well actually, I found this garage. I used to come here if im angry/ sad. its really a peaceful place. Well, actually I didnt prepare this. it was Cameron's girlfriend.  "

" Woah. wait. how come I didnt know cameron got a girlfriend. whats her name? "

" her name is ateesha. you dont know cameron got a girlfriend?  infact, all of the boys got a girlfriend. well except for aaron. "

" wow! can i meet her? I wanna thank her for preparing this and also maybe I can hang out with her. is all of the boys' girlfriend here? "

"nope there's only Cameron's girlfriend. "

after eating and talking , matthew was getting tired. he lied down on my lap and soon he was asleep.

I was getting tired too because I slept late last night. I then carefully put matt aside. I took the mat we sat on for our blanket. Soon, I close my eyes and hug matthew.

((( to be continued )))