chapter 12!

J: yeah, hahaha! well, im going to go off soon with olivia to taco bell! do you wanna say hi to taylor and then leave for taco bell? 

C: Well, i dont mind, but how bout ella? i'll ask the nurse how long do i have to wait, okay? 

i went to the nurse and asked about ella, she said shes still having her operation and might take about 1 hour and probably another hour for her to wake up. but we cant visit her as visiting hours would be over then.  i think i would probably go to taco bell with jacob and say hi to taylor. i will just visit her tomorrow. 

C: hey ateesha! do you wanna go taco bell with olivia and jacob? i also heard that taylor is in the hospital because he broke his arm. we can say hi to him before going to taco bell.

A: well, i dont mind but how about ella?

C: shes still on her operation and she would wake about an hour later, by the time visiting hours would be over.

A: oh, well, then we will see her tmrw! lets meet taylor.

TAYLOR'S POV

ugh this is the 3rd time i broke my arm.  jacob just met me and his girlfriend, olivia. im wondering if all the boys knows bout me haha. my phone is blowing up from my fans asking me if i was alright. i love them with all my heart, seriously. Jacob and olivia decided to leave me and Adri, short for Adrianna, yep shes my girlfriend ;) well, she has light brown hair with wine red-dyed tips. most perfect combination. her eyes is hazel-green. like wow,  i can just stare in those eyes of her every single hour.  yes, you can tell, im in love with her and i dont wanna lose her. Well, suprisingly, the fans dont know about me and her yet, but we decided to announced on the next magcon tour. I didnt force or ask her tho, I was actually worried she might get sucidal just because of the hate shes gonna get, but she said she doesnt care about the haters. I then breaked away from my thoughts when i heard someone opening the door.

A: hey babe! omg, are you okay? i know this like your third time, but seriously tho, stop breaking your arm.

i chuckled to myself, shes like so perfect in every way.

T: yeah, im alright babe! and i cant promise that i can stop breaking my arm! come on, cuddle with me!

A: hahaha! yeah, sure!

We were just lying down on the bed together and we started to make out. not that heated make out, just like a kiss. We were kissing when suddenly Jacob, Olivia and other 2 person came in and laughing out loud, when they saw us we were kissing, all of them shouted " oops! sorry! get a room! ohyeah, you did already!"

I recognised that voice, its Cameron!

AUTHORS NOTE

IM SO SORRY IM SLOW @ UPDATING IVE BEEN BUSY THESE DAYS BUT ILL TRY TO UPDATE ASAP OKAY BYE