Chapter 10!

MATTS POV

My heart kinda dropped after what cam texted. Their on the way to the hospital because of Ella. Wait what, what the fuck am I saying? I'm in love with Britney. Well, so I am now in the room cuddling with Britney, but I don't know I feel like going to the hospital and check on her. I don't know. Oh my god. I'm sill in love with Ella. Wait am i? If I do, then why the fuck did I go to Britney. Nah, it's okay, I'm sure probably she just fainted of maybe some panic attacks.

M: babe, it's kinda late. I'm going home yeah?

B: nooooo, stay please.

M: idk babe. My mom is probably worried over me. Well, okay, I'll text her.

B: thank you! You're the best, well, I'm gonna take a shower right? And thank you for saving my life from Cameron.

M : anything for you.

With that she kissed me on the cheek, and off she go. I then texted my mom and check through my twitter, decided to mention and follow some fans of mine!

Bout 20 minutes later, Britney came out with those kind of ( prostitue clothes????) Nah, maybe that's her pjs. But then suddenly, she sit on top of me and kisses me on the neck. What the fuck is doing? I like taking relationships slow so I hope she doesn't think of doing anything, if you know what I mean.

Britney POV

Ugh, I can't believe I'm dating this guy. I love seeing Ella sad. Well it's good, she didn't go to the same school as me or well.... She could have been bullied by me everyday. Well, so plan 1 was successful, which is to steal Ella's boyfriend. Now, I just have to have some "fun" with him, tell my friends while we past by Ella and then break up with this Matt, ugh. Ella, srsly have some bad taste.

MATTS POV

well, I kissed her back and suddenly she started making out with me, like those hot making sessions, and suddenly, I kinda felt hot, so I took out my shirt. I mumbled against her lips " it's kinda hot, I hope you don't mind." She didn't said anything, then she started to unzip my pants. I realised what she was doing and I stood up and zip my pants back.

M: what do you think you're doing?!

B: well, you started to take out your shirt so I thought we're having fun?!

M: didn't I told you it was hot?!

B: get out Matt!

M: woah, why are you so angry?! I like taking things slow okay!

B: wow, I didn't thought you were so hard. Get out.

M: what do you mean by hard?! So you're actually using me? Just wanna have fun and then leave me?! What the fuck man, I shouldn't have protected you from Cameron you fucking slut. Bye bitch.

With that if slammed her door and get out of her fucking nasty house.

I was thinking of going back to my house and when I suddenly remembered bout Ella. I decided to text cam.

M: hey cam, um, I'm sorry. I'll just tell you what happened later. Besides, what happened to Ella?

C: wow, now you're sorry?? For what? Why do you care bout Ella anyway?! Go with your Britney.

I sigh. I know I messed up a lot. Like a lot. I lose Cameron and Ella's trust. I couldn't forgive myself, I'm the cause of why Ella is in the hospital.

M: me and Britney well, I can say, break up? She was trying to use me. She just wanna have some fun with me. But the story goes like this, well, I was walking and she claimed that she was a fan of mine, she invited me to her house for a while. She then took my phone and called Ella that she was having fun with me. I was shocked. She asked me to get out but when you came, she kissed me, I tried to pull away but she has a tight grip. Then you called her a slut, I got angry and idk at that moment of time, I like her. But then now, all I know she is a fucking slut.

C: can we just talk at the hospital?

With that, I'm off to the hospital.