Skin

You and Elijah were still on the roof, watching the stars. He was holding you in his arms and stroking your back. You had his suit jacket wrapped around your body, he gave it to you when you felt cold. "Wanna go inside ?" He whispered into your ear and you nodded. "Sure. I'd love to" He picked you up and carried you inside of the house, placing you on a sofa as he set fire in the fireplace and then lifting your legs up, sitting down next to you and placing your legs on his lap. He was stroking your soft long legs and you were watching him. He noticed and smiled, then he leaned closer to you and gave you soft kiss when he was still stroking your legs.

   You stroked his back side of neck and returned him the kiss, his hand moved little upper to your tight and he kisses you more passionate this time. You let out soft moan at the feeling of his hand and you sat up with him, getting on his lap and kissing him back. Your hand moved to his muscular arm and he kept stroking your tight. Your heart started pounding very fast and he decided to kiss your neck, softly and long. You moaned softly and started working on taking off his tie. Your lips met again and after minutes of trying you finally took his tie off, causing him to chuckle a little against your lips. You chuckled too and kissed him deeply this time, unbuttoning his shirt and he slid hand under your top. He picked you up and carried you to his bedroom while kissing and placing you on his huge bed.

    He moved you to the top and took of your T-shirt, he was checking you our for little bit "you're so beautiful" he whispered and sat up for a kiss. You took off his shirt and whispered "and you're so sexy' he smirked and lay down with you, kissing your lips softly and letting his hands explore the top part of your body then he moved lover and squeezed your ass when you kissed his neck. He rolled over so he was now on the top, he kissed your neck, shoulder and moved lower with his lips on your breasts, still in bra so he couldn't kiss them full and went lower to your stomach. You couldn't help but let out lot of soft moans on his way. You were playing with his hair and he smiled up at you. He returned back to your lips and you took off his belt and unbuttoned his suit pants. He took off your jeans and kissed you tenderly. You pulled off his pants and he lowered his body on yours, feeling him being hard and feeling it against your crotch made you shiver and moan "you're sure you want it ?" He whispered in your ear wanting to be sure he's not pushing you into something you don't wanna do. "I'm sure" you whispered and kissed him, pulling off his boxers and he pulled off your panties and unhooked your bra, pulling sheets over your naked bodies.

   After long and perfect lovemaking he pulled you closer to his body and you smiled, giving him a kiss. "It was amazing" you said and he smiled, kissing you back. "I'm glad you liked it. I liked it too, my love. It was perfect" he said and held you near him. You fell asleep in his arms and you also woke up like that. It was the best night ever.