Stories

Y/n and Elijah laid on the couch by fireplace, she was leaning her head on his shoulder and he was reading to her. She didn't pay much attention and nibbled on his ear and then nuzzling his neck. "Y/N..I'm trying to read" he chuckled. "I know. Go on" she teased him and kissed his neck softly. He put the book away and pin her to the ground, staring into her eyes. He leaned in and kissed her.

   In the morning he took her to the city, holding her hand. "Wanna go to the mall ?" He asked "sure" she said and he kissed her head, leading her to the mall and look for a nice dress with her. "You would look beautiful in these" he said, handing her beautiful blue dress. "Try them on" he kissed her softly. "Okay, darling" she said and went to the changing room. He sat on the arm chair and waited for her, he smiled when she came out. "You look stunning" he said and stood up, placing her hands on her hips. She blushed and looked down, smiling. "Thank you, you're so sweet" he smiled and kissed her head "no need to thank me"

   In the evening he took her to park, making a picnic, he held her on rhe blanket, fed her with grapes and told her more stories about his old lives. She listened and looked into his eyes. Smiling. She loved his voice and his scary stories. She sat up to give him a kiss "I love you" she said and he smiled, touching her cheek "I love you too"