Protector

Before 3 years
  You were in the library, sitting in armchair and enjoying your favourite book, (your favorite book). You needed some relaxing time after all that what happened because of Klaus. You took a deep breath when you thought about it. Klaus was still somewhere out there and you were scared. Then you felt someone's hand on your shoulder. "Hello,love" it was Klaus and he gave you his creepy smile. "You're gonna come with me" he said and he pulled you by your arm. "Why ?" You tried to get out of his grip but you couldn't. He was too strong. "Because when I'll have you then Elena will come to me." You were Elena's little sister so she would do anything to save you. He took you to old Lockwood's basement and tied you there. Hours passed. "And now, darling. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't torture you or play with your mind ?" He smirked. "Actually, I have good reason why you shouldn't touch her,Nicklaus" a man voice said and a tall man in a suit walked in and Klaus chuckled "ohh now you came with your morality again,Elijah ?" He turned to him and Elijah pushed him to a wall. "Just stop with all of this,Nicklaus. You don't have to do that" He tried to convince him Klaus stared at him and pushed him off "What do you think I'm going to do ? Listen to you ?" Elijah looked kinda disappointed and he cracked Klaus's neck and untied you fast, knowing that he will wake up soon. Elijah took you into his arms and you wrapped your arms around his neck. He ran with you to his house, knowing that Klaus won't get you there. "Don't leave house on your own,(y/n)..He won't hurt you when you'll be here" you looked at him "Thank you,Elijah." He was standing at the doorway of your house, you were in house by the door. He smiled kindly at you. "No need to thank me, sweetheart" He was so different than his brother. "Could you...stay ?" You asked, pushing your hair behind your ear. "Nobody's home and.." He looked at you. "I understand..I can stay with you. But you'll have to invite me in" he said. You looked at him and nodded. "Come in" He walked in after you said that. "Thanks for trust, young lady" He really looked like it meant a lot to him. "You're welcome, Elijah." You were still little scared after what happened. "Hey..it's going to me fine, I won't let Nicklaus hurt you or Elena or any of your friends anymore." He stroked your (hair colour) hair. "You should go sleep, (y/n)." He whispered and his hand moved to your cheek and you nodded. So you and him went upstairs to your bedroom, you took some clothes and went to take a shower. When you were there Elijah were looking through your drawings you had on your table.

   When you returned you found him sitting on your bed, holding these drawings and looking through them. "You are very talented" he looked up and smiled softly. "Thank you" you smiled. Your hair were still wet and you had T-shirt with InsideOut characters and red shorts. He chuckled softly and you blushed. "You look adorable." He said and smiled when he noticed your blush. You sat next to him. "I see you like to read" he smiled, pointing at the big book shelf full of books. "I love books. I love to read and I love the smell of old and even new books." He smiled. "Its rare in this time" he said and you smiled. You talked for a while and then you laid down. He sat next to you and gave you a kiss on forehead. "Good night" he whispered "good night" you smiled and closed your eyes. He let's you sleep and make sure you're safe.