Chapter 1

Third Person POV!

Star looked out the frosted window, watching each snow-flake fall. She hummed 'Little Did You Know'. It's her favorite song. 

Joy and Lia run down the stairs, cheering.

"WE GOT 2ND PLACE AT THE SKATING COMP!" Lia shouted, happily. Star tried to speak, using human words. She couldn't, though. She just clapped her hands, smiling, looking at the smiling twins.

"Girls!" Ms. Willow said. They're in a boarding school for girls..So, they really don't have anywhere to go.

Star stopped clapping as she turned to Ms. Willow. Her brown hair, fitting with her dark tanned skin. She was amazing. Sometimes, Star wished she would always be here..Sadly, she won't when she turns 14. 

"Yes, Willow?" Lia and Joy say, at the same time. They turned, looking at her.

Ms. Willow motioned her hands into the kitchen, telling Star to stay where she is. Star nods, telling her 'ok'. And she smiles.

Star runs up the stairs, up to the 3rd floor. She opens the door to the gaming room. It was her favorite place, ever. She just plays Minecraft and Sims 4. It's her favorite games.

~~Star's POV~~

My last sims died froom hunger, I laugh, silently. I whisper ''Suckers'' to myself. I can only talk when I want. Which, Isn't that often. 

I hear giggles from the 1st floor...Really. I cover my ears, not wanting to hear what they're saying.

two hours pass, and it's time for bed. Time goes by when you're playing Minecraf! Echos through my mind.

I take off my baby blue dress, putting on galaxy pajamas and a pair of matching pair of pants.

I giggle, reading 'Sans x Frisk' books on this site called 'Wattpad'. It's my favorite ship...EVER.

I hear 10 foot steps come up the stairs, i sigh. I climb up the bunk-bed stairs to the top one, sitting on the bed and reading on my phone.

I hear Steph, Tiffany, Audrey, Joy, and Lia giggling to each other whilke whispering. 

Third person pov

Steph looked at Tiffany, Tiffany looked at Audrey, Audrey looked at Joy and Joy looked at Lia. They alL noded. 

"Shh, Star should be sleeping," Steph and Lia said. They noded, once again.

Yeeeeah, another book. I'm sorrrryyyy!! Jeez.

Anyways! I hope y'all enjoyed!!

And yes, I did un-publish ''The Galaxy Pack | Colab with @23worisa " the other day. I'm sorry! Not sorry, bye

~~~~

So, the pic didn't load...

Here's the pic of Star: