Part 1

He stood above the body; his hands covered in blood "What have I done?" He screamed into the void of his mind. He turned towards the door just as it was kicked in, blinding him with light. Three men stormed into the room. He screamed in pain as the man in the lead kicked him in the knee, shattering his kneecap. The man looked down at him, and shook his head. "What a waste, 91 get this scumbag outside" he said to the man on his left. 91 walked over and pulled him up by his collar, dragging him into the bright light of day and threw him against the sidewalk, pointing an MP5K at him. "19 we should leave soon, a crowd is starting to form."

The man that had kicked the door down then walked out into the light, setting his hand on 91's shoulder "Come on, throw him in the van."19 said as he and the other soldier began to tell the forming crowd to leave. The man was thrown into the van, tears running down his face, a soldier prodded him with his foot "You" he said, "You're the lead scientist for Ryan Med-Tech, correct?"He nodded slightly; tears still running down his face as the van began to move "Yeah he's the scientist Mr. Smith is looking for 19."

19 turned and looked at him "I apologize for the violence Mister Arnatho, but Mr. Smith gave us direct orders to subdue you if we found you in the circumstances we did." He said before turning back around, to watch the road, still with his MP5K still in hand. Mr. Arnatho looked at him, confused "Smith sent these soldiers after me, but why would he do that?" he thought to himself as minute after minute passed by.