Part 2

The van slowed as they pulled into the parking garage reserved for top level employees; a parking garage Arnatho had once parked his car in everyday. The soldiers filed out of the van silently and they opened the van"s back door, revealing one of Mr. Smith"s personal bodyguards. "This the one?" He gruffly asked the soldiers "yes sir" 19 said as he saluted the bodyguard. The bodyguard returned the salute "19, you and your squad are to debrief in 15, and then at 1300 you are all to go home, do you understand?" 19 nodded "Yes sir." Zane and his squad turned and walked into an elevator, patting each other on the back. The bodyguard helped Arnatho up and started walking to another elevator, "So Mr. Arnatho, how has your day been?" The bodyguard asked calmly as he punched in the code to go straight to Smith"s office. "Not bad so far, other than being viciously assaulted."Arnatho weakly rebutted as they stepped into the elevator.

Meanwhile, 19 had just removed his helmet and balaclava as 91 walked over to him "Zane, Mr. Smith wants to talk to you" he said before sitting down on the bench, untying his combat boots. Zane nodded slightly, removing his combat vest and set it down on next to 91 "Hey Nik watch this for me, you know how the other guys are." Nikolai looked up from untying his boots and nodded "Yep" he said as Zane walked out of the locker room and into an elevator.

Zane stepped out of the elevator to be met with two M16s pointed at him. "Provide identification and the reason for visiting"the one bodyguard said without moving his M16. Zane reached into his pocket, bringing out his ID and handing it to the other bodyguard "Sergeant Azerov, "019", reporting as Mr. Smith ordered" he said calmly as the bodyguards cross checked his ID. "He checks out clean." The bodyguard said to the other. They dropped their M16s to their sides as Zane was handed his wallet back. "Mister Smith is expecting you." Zane saluted the bodyguards and continued on his way to Smith"s office.