Chapter 7: Forming a New Bond and Dodging a Few Bullets

"I forgot to ask, but how did your mother die, Tim?" Tygra asked once they had broken apart.

"She died in a lab explosion," Tim answered softly, laying his head on Tygra's  chest and listening to his heartbeat.

"I'm sorry," Tygra sympathized, tightening his arms around Tim.

"It's alright. It was an accident," Tim replied, smiling a real smile in a long time.

"We had better go clean up your room, seeing as we've missed breakfast," Tygra said, pulling back and kissing Tim on the forehead before turning around and walking to his room to put his uniform on.

"Yeah, I guess we'd better," Tim answered, following after him.

   Tim watched from the doorway as Tygra moved about the room, getting his uniform out of the closet and laying it on the bed before reaching down and unwrapping the towel from about his waist.  Tim admired the lean muscles that bunched and moved under all that beautiful fur, the way Tygra moved around the room with a grace that no dancer could ever copy.  Tim could feel himself getting hard against the fly of his jeans and he shifted into a more comfortable position.  Tygra glanced over his shoulder at Tim and smirked at how uncomfortable he looked at that moment.  Tygra put a little extra sway in his hips as he walked over to the bed and bent down, right in Tim's line of sight, to grab his uniform.

He knows exactly what he's doing! Tim thought, realization dawning. Well, two can play that game, he thought as he walked up behind Tygra and placed his hands on Tygra's hips and squeezed gently. Tygra stopped what he was doing and held still while Tim's hands roamed over his hips and thighs.

"If you keep doing that, we're never leaving this room," Tygra warned, feeling his cock start to take notice.

"Maybe if you weren't such a tease, then I wouldn't need to call you out on it," Tim answered, squeezing Tygra's hips for emphasis.

"I am not a tease," Tygra said, trying not to gasp as Tim's hands wandered down the backs of his thighs.

"Oh, you're definitely a tease, but I like it," Tim replied, releasing his hold on Tygra and stepping back. Tygra was about to call foul when there was frantic knocking on his front door.

"You better go and see who it is," Tygra said, straightening up with his uniform in his hand.

"Yeah, okay," Tim answered, turning around and walking back to the living room and the front door.

"Jesus, Tim, what happened to your room?!" Selena all but yelled when he opened the door.

"Hello to you too, Selena," Tim answered, rolling his eyes at her.

"Yeah, afternoon. Again: What happened to your room? It was completely trashed when I went there to see why you weren't at breakfast," Selena explained as she planted both hands on her hips and waited.

"I don't know what happened to my room. I got back to it this morning and it was like that," Tim answered.

"Who would do something like that?" Selena asked, watching him closely.

"I don't know," Tim replied, keeping his face carefully blank.

"Somehow I have a hard time believing that," Selena answered, crossing her arms over her chest and cocking a hip to the side.

"Look, I know you don't believe me, but right now, we have to go and start cleaning up my room," Tim replied, looking away from her.

"'We'?" Selena questioned, dropping her arms back down to her sides.