Chapter 2

*DISCLAIMER BEOFERE YOU EVEN READ MY STORY.  NOT ALL OF MY INFORMATION WILL BE MYTHOLOCIALLY CORRECT SO DONT COMMENT WITH ANY THING SAYING THATS NOT RIGHT. ALRIGHT. SO JUST READ THE STORY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION A BIT AND GO WITH THE FLOW...... WELL ON TO CHAPTER TWO!!!! ...GO ON READ IT.. btw sorry i never posted another chapter I hope it good.<3**

Present Day 

"Kenna....KENNNA" My dad screamed up from the stair case. I quickly brushed my long redish brown to take it out of its tangled misery.  I slipped on my black skinny jeans and put on a red tank top with my black and red jordans. I checked my self in the mirror twice and when i saw i looked good. I grabbed my book bag and slid down the stair rail. "Hey dad, im ready."

"took you long enough." He said with a playful scold. I glared at him and flipped my hair superficially.  He laughed and went over to the kitchen table. "You have at least 4 minutes to eat and then you gotta go. alright miss." I nodded my head and got out a frozen waffle. I took it out of its clear packaging and laid it in the palm of my hand. My hand turned red The degrees raising and the waffling toasting quickly in my hand. The heat resenatiing from my hands didnt burn me, It was just slightly uncomfortable. I found out I had the power of fire ever since I can remember. I think it actually hit me when i was 6 when I set the kitchen on fire just by throwing a ball of paper at the wooden counter when I was mad. Though I think I controlled it. I havent mastered my power. It still quiet on uncomfortable when I use it. The waffled was down cooking and i willed my hand to cool down. When it did I put my syrup and my butter on my waffles and started for the door. Until, I was stoped by a foot tapping arm crossed father who was staring at me like commited a federal crime. 

"what?" I said with a shrug trying to look innocent. He glared at me and i shrunk back.

"What did I say about using your ability I can cause damage and you dont know how to control it well. Remember last week when you hand the bonfire go wild just by lwaving you hand?" I nodded sadly. That was kind of rough, I had no idea that was going to happen. I stared at him sadly," Im sorry Dad I just needed to move faster."

He uncrossed his arms and pulled me into a hug," I know, I know you didnt mean it. Just need you to not use it so often for right now. Or atleast near anyone alright. I dont want to stop you from using whats natuarlly yours. Your special kid." I smiled sweetly grabbed my keys and kissed him on the cheek before heading out. I drove to school in my black porsch that my grandpa had gotten for me. I slipped on my sun glasses and headed into school. I guess you could say i was the hot badass in the school . Only because of my terrible temper that seems to flair everytime someone gets on my nerves. Im better at controlling it now since my dad helped me and my 2 best friends Maia and Lynn. 

I reached my locker and twisted in my combonationI waited a couple seconds," 1...2....3.....4.....5" 

Immediatly 2 heads popped up from around my locker. I smiled brightly at them.

"Hey, Maia. Hey, Lynn"

"Hey!" they said in uniosin

Maia and Lynn were my best friends. These two girls kept me level headed for the most part of my life. Maia was a average height girl with long light brown hair with natural darker brown highlights. She had beautiful emerald green eyes and a down to earth type of person. She was the person that kept us all together when me and Lynn got into heated disscusions over....practically nothing. Lynn was a little taller the Maia and had blonde hair and deep blue eyes. She was patient, but it wears thin after a while, She was hard headed and stubborn . Though she always had a plan for everything. Going with the flow was her thing. I loved them both and they were the best.