Cat and the GHOST?!

We ventured further into the cave, hoping to find a way out on the other end. Time passed pretty quickly once we got along with each other.

"All I want right now is to be in my bed," I whined.

Adeline gave me a look and asked, "Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?" I answered, confused.

Just then, we saw a little black cat curled up in a corner. We went up to it and the cat stood up.

"I can help you guys find your way back home," The cat muttered.

Adeline and I looked at each other.

"Did that cat just talk?!" I wondered.

"Yes I did. No more random questions! Now, follow me to find your way back home," The cat answered.

The cat began to walk away, so we followed. For a while, nothing crazy happened. We just followed the cat and decided that it knew where it was going.

"BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" A voice shouted.

I turned to see a huge evil ghost chasing us. It's eyes were glowing red, and it also had translucent, monstrous teeth, and a wild expression that said 'I'm going to bite your head off!'

"Kaprissa! Run!" Adeline yelled.

We ran for our lives, and the ghost kept chasing us. I finally found a bit of space behind the walls and we hid there. The ghost drifted away, and we were safe.