Snake Eyes

❝ If they are dear to you, use that monstrous power of yours. ❞

ABSTRACT: The line between fantasy and reality is faltering, and the two blurs into a malicious game transforming into truth

ABSTRACT: The line between fantasy and reality is faltering, and the two blurs into a malicious game transforming into truth. The erratic clench upon players is firm, while humans alike across Japan yield to the foreign phenomenon known as the Heat Haze. Cravings spur, desires dominate, avarice unravels, and what remains is a city soaring out of control. Nobody is safe from shambles, not even the sly, venomous serpents scrutinizing from their subtle silhouettes. It takes a fool to play the role of a hero, and yet, Enomoto Takane snakes this path of quandaries to rise before the fall of humanity. When sheer luck is the stepping stone to victory, the last thing she wants is her fortune cascading down the fathomless trenches of the Haze, tinged with the treachery and betrayal of snakes. Takane faces the burden of rolling the infamous pair of pips in their game of save or sacrifice; the pair of vermilion, bloodshot snake eyes.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. I do not own the Kagerou Daze / Mekakucity Actors franchise, nor am I affiliated with Jin (Shizen no Teki-P). The core concept of SNAKE EYES is inspired by the manhwa DICE by Hyunseok Yun, which can be accessed via LINE Webtoon.

To clarify, this is a semi-AU fanfiction; eye abilities will remain present and be developed, but under an entirely different system.

FANFICTION © remrins

CURRENT COVER, BANNERS © jiminist-

PREVIOUS COVER © visualhoon

Format inspired by Ares.