Poet Note

Life has definitely been testing me.  I live with JRA (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis) and no it's not contagious XD.  This week the Arthritis was like "I'm going to swell and bring you ultimate pain to see how you hold up."  Ugh.....
     I think I put up a great fight though I kept that smile on my face like always, laughed with my friends.  I got to say it wasn't all that bad.  My friends, I feel like I can I do anything with them by my side.  I respect them and they respect me but we pull craziest stunts hahaha.
     I went to the doctor yesterday and I had to say everything that was going on.  I got two shots of what I believe were steroids on my knee and elbow joints. (yeah not a pleasant experience)  I was also told to take it easy on the knee for the next week so I'm on churches during that time.  Double ugh! 
     Not all bad news though!  I entered a poem about the Holocaust on a contest and got 3rd place!  Not bad, I'm so proud of myself and still super pumped. XD  I will be attending a ceremony at a college and get recognized!  Yay!
     Anyway, I will still keep posting and if any of you ever want to talk, I'm just a message away ^^  Best wishes from yours truly :)