Chapter 12

Do me a big favor, vote and comment!

Vampire Needs
Vampire Info
Foods
Drinks
Likes
Dislikes
Roots
Blood moon
Blue moon
Scents
Blood types

I flipped to the page where it was about Vampire Info and tried to read it but some of the parts had been ripped.

During the night of  ______, a vampire goes wild with lust for blood. They will hunt in the most _______ places, lingering to _______ and _______ their prey. The vampires feelings toward another creature will ______, making them _____, and invincible, due to the _____. They mostly feed on the most ________, so keep your guard up, even if your a _______.

' If it's been ripped this much, then I'm most positive that this is a really old book. '

I flipped to the very last page, and read two names before shutting it closed completely.

King Fallacy and Prince Jasper.

I didn't know why I suddenly did it, but I got up and went to place the book back when I felt the hot breath of a certain someone.

" Peak-a-boo, I found you!"

I jumped, and Fallacy hugged me tightly from behind me to keep me from moving.

" What were you doing? " He placed his chin on my neck, leaving light kisses.

I groan in slight annoyance, trying not to moan, and slip from his grip. " Nothing. I'm not a child, and your too busy to know anyways! "

I ran down the hall and paused to see if he was following me. I didn't hear any foot steps so I assumed he wasn't coming.

I turned the corner and bumped into a child that looked to be a few years younger than me.

I waved high and they stared at me for a while and simply said my name as If he knew me all of his life.

" Encre. "

I stared at him until I realized who he was. " Jasper? "

I heard foot steps from behind me and I side stepped Jasper, calling out to him " au revoir !!!"

" Encre wait! "

Muahahahahahahahahaha. I'm finally cutting it short. But I have a good reason. I found comics! And I didn't even have to touch Tumblr to find these pictures ( coming from the girl who always uses Tumblr for pictures XD ).
Btw, it's like, 3:11 am, April 9th, and I've been up since 1:00 pm, getting my clothes ready and cleaning the house up so that we could leave for Georgia!!!!

Anywho, comic at 5:00 am ( or earlier )!!!