005

Dear fuckboys,

Too all you guys who think it is okay to play with a girls feelings. You are sick bastards I hope I'll drag down to hell with me. I've dealt with too many the past few months. I catch feelings and you drop me like I was nothing. You expect me to believe that I was something to you at all. You treat me like shit, I cling to you like a lost child, because I am too afraid to lose you. I don't know if it's because I am scared to be lonely. But I got issues, because of you. I can't like anyone properly without jumping to conclusions you're going to play me. Frankly, nobody wants to be played. How would you feel if you were put into my position, knowing I talk to other guys, I make you cry, I wait for you every night, I worry about you, I go crazy over you stupid boy. I risk my heart, my mind, my soul for you. I don't sleep, I start to fall off. You take over me, because I feel like I am not enough for you to have you drop me and leave. Leave me because I wasn't interesting enough to entertain your needs. Give you what most of you wants, my body, the sex. It's addicting, but I have enough dignity to keep that from you. You get mad and storm off, I come running because I don't want you mad. I want you happy, so I sacrifice my happiness for you. It's dumb, one thing I'll say is fuck you you little fuckboy. One day you'll realize what you've done to those girls, one day you'll feel guilty when that girl turns into you and its becomes a cycle.  

Lost faith,

R