009

Dear The truth about missing your ex,

So, lately I've been having these weird dreams about my ex. You guys all know the background of my story as I have explained it in my other chapters. But I'm lowkey friends with his girl, but I'm confused on why I'm still dreaming of him. I did some research and realized I am lonely asf. Lately, I haven't really been doing much with my friends and such. I don't really know who to call a friend anymore other than some people. But I don't really have the freedom as a normal 15 year old would have, or the 15 year olds I know. I don't go out much, this is all due to the fact that I have strict parents that claim to not trust me. But also do to the fact I was dumb enough to start dating so young. I'm stuck here sulking over the fact that I'm lonely and I wish to be wanted again by some really cute guy with a nice personality. Who can make me laugh and tell me I'm beautiful, not to mention bring me Taco Bell. But that can't happen because I'm lowkey dumb. I used all my freedom on my past relationships being suspicious as it already was around my parents. And here we are to the point where I really don't go anywhere and I'm still a 5 year old. But that's my life and I'm living it and have to deal with it. Whenever shit like this happens I always tend to fall into a depressing state then realize I'm a bad ass Bitch and no one can tell me I'm not. It'll only work for a little while, but it's a just a cycle you'll make through.

XX,
reahsah