09

This is all written in Taeil's POV

*phone rings*

"hey katherine!"

"i'm good how about you?"

"good... how's school?"

"i'm glad to hear... got a boyfriend yet?"

"ahh that's good, otherwise the thing i am about to tell you might be really awkward, not that it wouldn't be awkward anyway but it would be extra awkward, if you know what i mean..."

"don't be scared silly, if anything i should be the one who's scared..."

"okay okay I'll tell you. well you see i was watching this film i can't really remember what it's called but it was really good but there was a scene where the man hid his love for this girl but then before he had a chance to tell her she died in a car crash, and i thought, what if something happened to you before i could tell you this 'thing'. i have been thinking about this for months and months, possibly years, and i have decided it's now or never..."

"don't be scared katherine"

"no i'm not gonna die i promise... well i can't obviously promise i could be killed at anytime but anyway to my knowledge i have no intention of being killed off."

"okay okay i will tell you."

"just let me say it katherine i need to get it out..."

"i'm not gay no please stop guessing and let me tell you..."

"thank you..."

"i am utterly, ridiculously, selfishly and madly in love with you."

"katherine?"

"she hung up...."