8

They wouldn't let me leave their home, because they didn't want me to have to use my magic. Klaus had told us how is old friend lucien and Tristan were in town. Tristan was Aurora's older brother, while Lucien loved Aurora. Aurora wanted Klaus, and Tristan hated both Lucien and Klaus. It seemed like my brothers love life.

We all sat down in the middle room.

"We will plan a dinner." Elijah piped up walking into the room,"As a peace making, yet we confront them for conspiring against us."

"That's dumb. This will case so many more problems" I huffed, Hayley looked at me and nodded," Can't we just kill them?"

"No we can't."Klaus snapped at Hayley and glared at me.

"Don't look at me like that, you know that this will cause difficulties." I snapped and then a realization few though me,"That's what you want."

"Gold star for Violet!" Klaus smirked, teasing me. I glared at him.

"We need information and the means. A confession." Elijah somewhat snapped.

"How do you know that they won't kill Violet on the spot?" Hayley snapped and both of their eyes nearly popped out of their heads.

"They won't." Elijah assured.

"How do you know? Aurora attacked her twice, and then Violet hurt Aurora. Surely Tristen and Lucien are pissed." Freya said sitting next to me. Hayley was on my other side.

"No harm will come to Violet, that she cannot handle." Klaus hissed, "I'll be sure of it."

"I'll be there." Freya smiled slightly at me, and put her hand on my leg. Hayley was mad that she couldn't be there but it was for the best. She was going to the bayou with Hope, to protect her.

"I'm not scared." I mumbled, they all looked at me confused,"Eventually my death will come, I am human after all. Death does not scare me."

"You're not dying tonight!" Klaus snapped at me, making me jump.

"I never said I was. I'm strong enough, I can feel the magic. There's so much." I looked at him, and held my hand out to him. He didn't seem to understand but walked towards me, with Elijah. I held both hands out and they grabbed them. Klaus smirked and Elijah looked at me with concern. I allowed them to feel my magic and the pulse coming from me.

"Are you sure that your magic won't kill you?" Elijah asked.

"She has natural magic coming in and the coven magic. It's natural, she's the coven leader after all." Freya looked at her brothers.

"That's fantastic love." Klaus smirked at me, looking me right in the eyes. Hayley looked at me with confusion. I held my hand to her and she held it softly. Her eyes changed color and she jumped back from me with concern .

"That power is exactly what we need." Klaus smiled pointing at me.

"Klaus, you can't just use her as a weapon!" Freya snapped at him.

"And why can't I?" He hissed.

"When she ends up evil, it will be your head." Freya snapped at him and stood up, storming away. I looked between Klaus and Elijah.

"I don't feel evil." They looked at me as if I was dumb.There was a awkward silence between all of us.

"I'll go personally deliver the invitations to our guests." Elijah said, as sped out of the room.

"Yeah, I have to make sure Hope is still sleeping." Hayley smiled at me, touching my knee then getting up and leaving. This left me and Klaus alone together.