13

It's been a few days and It's been getting harder and harder to control.

Yeah I know, but being around Humans all the time gets hard. The thumping is overwhelming and I can't attack them. Klaus and Hayley are helping me and Freya is attempting. I always end up nearly attacking Freya.

I can barely control my magic and now everything is heightened and worse. I wish I would have died as a human witch rather than turn into some sort of witch vampire.

Now I sat near water, far away on a stone wall. The water was peaceful and made my worried seep away. I had tears slowly running down my face, I was an actual monster. I fed and I fled. I've been here for about a hour after I sped away from Hayley and Klaus. I latched myself onto some man and they were bickering about if I should be pulled off or not. I heard a car door close and I looked forward. I listened and heard the thumping noise. Great.

"Need help?"

"Get away from me." I snapped and I could feel the women walking closer. I could hear another two thumps, she had children in her car. I turned around and let my face vamp out.

"No now, or I'll kill you in front of your children." I cried, I didn't want to but I had no control.

The women went to run back to her car and stumbled a bit. Her two children in the back of her car were screaming for their mother.

I wanted to run after that car, I knew I could catch them. I was hungry and upset. I snapped my head towards the water and began to walk over to it. I saw a rather large rock and picked it up. I was going to use this.

I threw the rock towards the water and it turned into a ball of fire until it reached the surface. I sighed softly and sat down. That was the first time I controlled myself but in order to do that, she had to leave.

I don't even know how to compel yet. I let the women run free to blab her mouth about me.

I rather be hunted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where have you been?!"

"This is why I didn't answer the phone." I snapped as I walked along the road.

"Violet, this isn't funny! I'll come get you."

"Why? You're not my dad, and I'm not your responsibility!" I hissed though the phone.

"I care for you! That's why. If I didn't we would have killed you the moment you became reckless." And it went silent. I could hear his small breathing patterns though the phone.

I slowly blinked,"I'm where you guys found me, with my sister and brother." I hung up and let tears fall from my eyes.

"You're pathetic." A voice hissed around me. I looked around and listened. There was no movement.

"You fell for a man who is trying to save you from yourself. Pathetic."

"Show yourself!" I screamed, that was when I had a really bad headache, I collapsed to the ground in pain.

I heard someone walk over to me,"Miss me sis?" I looked up and met her eyes. It was truly her.

"What do you want!" I cried.

"Revenge." She smile evilly. All I hoped was Klaus could get here fast enough.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~