9

I wanted a day without the drama, I wanted a normal human day. I understand that I’m supernatural and that always comes with drama. Yet at the same time, I was a fragile human. The Mikealsons understood that, that I could have my neck snapped and not wake up in a few hours. That I couldn’t do a protection spell on myself because I didn’t know one yet. I understood them all too well. They were a family to me in my eyes. I would never betray them after everything they’ve done for me, I was grateful.

I laid in bed and clicked on my phone to watch a TV show on this app called Netflix. I usually purchase the movies or TV shows but this way I can basically do it for free.

I was about halfway through episode one of Gotham, when there was a knock at my bedroom balcony. I hurried to hide under my covers and continued watching.

“Oh Violet, love. I can hear your movie and your heart beat. No use in hiding from me.” His dumb british accent rang through my room as I peeked out from my covers. I could see his silhouette leaning on my door frame. I sighed annoyed, pausing my show.

“What do you want?” I yelled out.

“Why don’t you open the door before I break it down?” He simply answered, I could hear the cockyness in his voice.

I got up and walked to the other side of the door,”If you break it you buy it.” I teased. I could feel him getting annoyed.

“What do you want, and maybe I’ll consider letting you in.” I put my hand on the door knob.

“I can live with that, I’m taking you one way or another” He mumbled,”Move back.”

“What? Klaus no-” It was too late he has kicked in the door. The glass flew everywhere and I screamed. I had been cut with a few shards of glass because I didn’t move back like he had said to.

“Now, I fully warned you.” He smirked as he walked in, crunching on the glass. I was bleeding, I could tell because I was burning in a few spots. Klaus saw this and scowled.

He walked near me,”We need to get the glass out before I can-” I noticed that I had a huge piece of glass in my leg. I was bleeding a lot, maybe bleeding out.

“You will do nothing!” I snapped, he looked at me shocked.

“Violet, you're bleeding. I can help.”

“And why am I bleeding Klaus?! Was it that urgent? I had my hand on the fucking door, ready to open it!” I yelled, my lights busted and he looked around.

“I needed your help, Freya is missing and we can’t find her. You’re the only witch that is connected to her.” He snapped, and then zoomed away back to his home.

I silently cried as I sat on my bed. This hurt, and I wasn’t prepared enough to pull the bigger pieces. I just cried knowing that I’m weak and this is probably my end.

“Jesus Christ, Nik surely did mess up your lovely home.” A man who looked younger, maybe my age appeared on my balcony. I knew it was Kol, I haven’t been around him because he is always with his girlfriend Divina.

“What do you want Kol?” I mumbled.

“Here to help, what do I bloody look like? Invite me in! Klaus will kill me if you die.” He said annoyed, and just stared at me.

“Come in.” I mumbled, I was in so much pain that I could barely stay awake.

“Okay so we need to hurry and get this big out out of your leg. The other pieces will be harder.” He mumbled to himself, as he walked near me. His face began vamping out and I sighed.

“Kol!’ I yelled, and he snapped out of it. He yanked the glass out of my leg and I screamed in pain. THANKS FOR BEING GENTLE!!!!!!!

“Now the hard part.” He said, looking over me and pulling the shards out. When he was done, I nearly passed out. I was so weak and he bit into his wrist. He motioned from me to drink it and held it to my mouth when he realized I was to weak. I drank his blood with all of the power in me. As soon as I knew I swallowed it, I let myself fall into a slumber.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I gasped and shot up. I felt all better, just a little sore in a few spots. My clothes were soaked in blood and ripped. I looked around my room to see that the glass was cleaned up and I had a new door put on my balcony. There were new sheets since mine were all bloody. In that moment all I could think about was what Klaus said about Freya. I needed to find her. Something possessed me, and I ran over to the Mikealsons. I didn’t knock, I just went in. They were all sitting at a table with Lucien.

“Where’s Freya, did you find her yet?!” I snapped at them and Elijah nodded to Lucien. I took a deep breath and put on my mean face.

I walked closer to him,”So you kidnapped Freya? I wonder how you managed to do that.” I snaked around the chair he was in. I could tell he was slightly scare, maybe it was a act. I slowly made my way behind him and ran my hands up her arms. I stopped at his shoulders, right by his neck.

“Gelähmt.” I mumbled and I walked away in front of him.

“Search his head for Freya or I’ll burn this city down looking for her.” I hissed walking away. Off to find Freya’s room to grab one of her objects. I couldn’t find anything besides clothing, which wouldn’t work. I walked back down stairs, and looked at Klaus.

“Give me your blood.” I sat down with a map in front of me and black beads on the map. Elijah was searching through Luciens head, and he was resisting. Klaus had his blood in a bowl. I set it on the map and stuck my hands in it.

“Finde sie sie, Finde sie sie, Finde sie sie, Finde sie sie, Finde sie sie ,Finde sie sie, Finde sie sie.“ I stopped the spell, she was blocked. A different witch as cloaked her. I needed to override the magic. I was confident I could if I used my dark magic. I took a deep breath and Klaus watched over me. Yet again I stuck my hands in his blood.

“inveniet eam, inveniet eam, inveniet eam, inveniet eam.” I repeated the spell. I could feel the darkness creeping up on me. As I kept going the spell began to work. It showed that Freya was in a home, far away.

“Elijah we found her.” Klaus called to his brother.

“So what do we do with him?” Elijah said tauntingly.

“He will stay here and I say Freya should decide.” I snapped and put up a barrier spell that wa enforced with the channeling of the originals so he could not escape. They paralyze spell would wear off soon so I took extra measures. Klaus and Elijah looked at eachother and nodded, then they grabbed me and sped to where Freya was.