We all walked into New Orleans and into the old home. I saw that a new family lived in my old home.

"Damn." I mumbled as I looked over the house. I spent most of my time here when we lived in New Orleans. 

"Hope why don't you go explore?" Hayley nudged her and she smiled and began to walk away. She then got stopped short and screamed as a bird dropped dead in front of her. 

A ring of dead birds appeared around her and I nearly broke. 

"Hope!" I called to her as I ran over. I grabbed her, then nodded at Klaus and Hayley before zooming off with Hope. 

"Why did you bring me here?"  Hope was terrified, I could feel her trembling in my arms. 

"I wanted to play jaxs." I smiled at her hiding my worry. She relaxed pulled some out of her pocket. I sat down and saw a light shinning in the room. Hope told me not to look, but then I saw darkness. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hope?! Hope?!" I yelled as I gasped sitting up. 

"What's wrong?" Klaus replied in a instant, Freya and Hayley followed behind. 

"We were going to play. Then something happened and I can't remember." I wanted to cry. I let the little girl down. 

"Violet it's fine, we just have to find her." Hayley put her hand on my back and helped me up. I sped down to the court yard and sat down. Freya came down with a map and we looked at Klaus. 

"We need your blood, she's your daughter." Freya mumbled and he bit into his wrist letting it drip onto the map.

"There's no need for that." I heard a voice, I whipped around and faced Vincent. The man that created Lucien, the man who took part in my death." 

I jumped up and zoomed at him to be stopped by Klaus.

"I know where your daughter is. Hope was it?"

"Stop with these games and take me to her." Klaus hissed at Vincent while holding me back. 

"Okay, but you have to be up for a fight." Vincent said,"And I'll need extra power to stop the spell." 

"I'll go." Freya stood up.

"No, I'm going." I snapped and pushed Klaus out of the way,"Let's go." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sped forward and grabbed a mans head. I then twisted it so hard that it popped off. 

Klaus went in and ripped out someones heart and Vincent chanted a spell to make their insides bleed out. 

I could have done that but I rather kill the people who took Hope with my bare hands. 

"There she is." I mumbled as I saw her and a couple children laying down unconscious. 

I saw a man standing there, he had a knife to a child's neck. I could feel the link between all of the kids. 

I sped forward and he threw me away with one look. I stood up and smiled. 

"Try again." I blinked and my eye color changed. I was going to kill him. 

Klaus zoomed in and took his head clean off before I could do anything. I sighed in anger and looked at him. He was covered in blood. 

"Now for the spell."  Vincent mumbled as he keeled down in front of the children. 

I reached my hand out to him, and he jumped when we connected. He began to chant and I followed the words. 

Soon enough all of the children woke up and looked at Vincent. 

"Violet." Hope smiled.

"Dad." She stood up and hugged Klaus,"I knew you'd come and save us." 

I walked outside and wiped the blood on my hands, on my jean pants. I really didn't care though because I was already covered in it. 

"Hayley." I mumbled into the phone. 

"Tell me you've found her. Tell me she's safe."

"She's with Klaus. She's safe. We'll be home soon." I smiled at her. She was almost like my sister now. 

"Ready to head out?" Klaus asked me, and I nodded before putting my phone in my pocket. He held Hope's hand and I grabbed Vincent before zooming off. 

"Get out before I snap your neck." I hissed at him as we reached the house. He mumbled a sorry and stumbled down the street trying to gain his senses back. 

"Hope!" Hayley cried and ran towards her daughter.

"Mom!" Hope smiled hugging her mother. 

I stood behind with Klaus and watched as Hayley took Hope upstairs. 

"That was to close." I snapped to myself. 

"Yeah it was." He smirked,"But she's okay, and that's all that matters."

"Klaus I'm leaving soon." I sighed and he looked at me. His blue eyes burning into my core.

"Where?"He asked softly. I knew he was hurt but I was sure he would snap at me.

"To fight my family."

"I'll send Elijah-"

"No this is something I have to do alone. I'd be destroyed if one of you got hurt due to them." I kissed his cheek.

"I'm leaving in the morning." I mumbled.

"What will you say to Hope? To Freya? To Hayley?" He got louder and louder.

"Klaus. I'll come back to you. I promise." I hugged him before he could push me away. 

"Do you know where they are as of now?" He pulled out of the hug. 

"Last I heard, mystic falls Virginia." He chuckled.

"What?"

"Nothing." We waited a few moments in silence as I stared at him,"Tell Stefan Salvatore I said hello." 

"See I knew it was something, who is Stefan?" I asked.

"Never mind that, have a safe trip if I don't see you." He pulled me in and kissed me roughtly and then softly and passionately. I was going to miss this family.