How It Began

Tenshi Kuroshiro.

A young girl with purple hair and honey brown eyes. A pale skin with contrasting pink lips. Her cheeks, naturally rosy red and her pearly whites seemed to be shining.

She was born on the 14th of February but was then abandoned in the Sugumori hospital. Unknown of the whereabouts of her parents, the nurses and staffs of the hospital took care of Tenshi as if they were her own child.

2 people, however, were the only people to have seemed the closest to Tenshi. Aka Kuro and Azu Shiro, thus giving off her surname, Kuroshiro.

Aka Kuro was a young woman who took care of Tenshi almost everyday and would be seen hanging out in the garden. Thus explaining the vast knowledge of Tenshi's flower symbolism as well with her calm and gentle nature.

Azu Shiro was a bright young man who hung out with Aka a lot. Deeming the 2 close, Azu got to know Tenshi better and would occasionally smile the brightest he had ever seen before. Even if Azu didn't have the brightest past nor a warm day, he would relentlessly smile. Explaining the reason why Tenshi's smiles are so meaningful.

Aka later died because of a disease that has been transmitted by a patient striking great grief in Tenshi's heart. When the news hit Azu's ears he seemed to have vanished, leaving Tenshi all alone.

The fear of loneliness struck Tenshi to the core as she would often find herself sitting in the hallways of the hospital. Thinking about the time where she felt loved.

The staffs and nurses and of the hospital grew worried of Tenshi's behavior. They then sent her to the Kiznaiver group project where she could interact with children when the staff couldn't.

Overwhelmed by the information, Tenshi immediately grinned, the same grin formed by Azu's gentle ones, and started to think that she won't be lonely anymore.

By the time she had arrived, 5 children were already there. Laughing and smiling with their parents but Tenshi didn't mind. She was happy that she get to see them happy, even if she wasn't.

As time grew by, the 5 children and Tenshi seemed to grow stronger with their bonds as well with their emotions. They would stay strong just for each other.

The time came when the project finally started. Giving Tenshi the first bite before any of the other children. That was the time where Tenshi's only feelings were just pain.

The 5 children grew worried of her mental state as she would walk around with a flower in hand and just stare at nothing. When a child fell, they couldn't feel it, only she did.

The children would often hear her heart breaking cries in the distance whenever 1 or 2 would get injured.

Enough was enough so the children complained to the nurses. The nurses agreed due to their observations of the child suffering as well, and placed the child in another area.

Tenshi felt free when she left but at the same time sad since she wasn't able to say goodbye to the other children in the old one.

Once she arrived at the new hospital, she came with a broken smile. She seemed to have forgotten that the Kiznaiver project was still continuing, and unknown to the fact that a certain person only knew the reason for her sufferings.

Sonozaki Noriko.

A young and lonely girl who had bear witness to what she has seen in the project. In conclusion, she too transferred with Tenshi in order for the project to continue and to continuously observe the effects of it.

Tenshi seemed fine at Noriko's appearance but at the same time disturbed. She then met Katsuhira Agata.

A young brunette with a big heart.

The 2 would usually go about and laugh at their mini stories that they usually share. They were like the sun and the moon. One wouldn't shine as bright if the other was not there.

The new Kiznaiver project started and this time, Noriko was the next victim. Or was she?

Unaware that Noriko was still connected to Tenshi, the staff was immediately confused at Noriko's reactions.

When one fell, she did not feel pain nor was she able to express it. The staff then conducted an observation on the 10 children but one of them was the most reactive of them all.

Tenshi Kuroshiro.

A person still connected to 5 other people and has now been added by 9.

And with Noriko's selfish actions to still continue the project, Tenshi's will to continue as a normal person has now been shattered.

But this is where Tenshi's story begins.