Talents and Crushes

Me and the girls were walking to the Cafeteria, class had just finished and it was time for lunch. "My favourite time of day!" I cheerfully said. "You know Zoey you eat quite a lot for an average 13 year old" Jessica told me. "Jessi that's rude!" Dawn said. "Yeah at least say it in a way she can understand" Jordan teased. "Haw haw" I teased back. "But seriously Zoe if you cut back on the food you could probably play soccer just like your mom" Jordan replied. Everyone of the girls seemed to taken in on one of their moms talent. Jordan's a great at volleyball and a super cook, Dawn's an amazing artist, Jessica's really smart and could probably kill someone with a bow and arrow and Kayla, while this may not be a talent can make anyone smile just by being around. Then there is me I suck at soccer, I can barely kick the ball into the net. I can run OR kick a ball i'm not a robot people but luckily I got my mom's speed and stomach. "At least she can run the food off with her super speed" Dawn said. "Ok I get it I have about one talent" I said all gloomy. "GUYS!" a voice called. We all turned around and saw Kayla dashing toward us. "Where did you go?" Jessica asked Kayla. "I just went to get my makeup test from the teacher" she replied. "What did you get?" Dawn asked her. Kayla stuck her chest out. "53" she proudly respond. We all face palmed. "What last time I got a 32! I'm improving if anything!" she said. "That was the easiest test she ever given us!" I told her. "It was confusing!" she said back. "It was multiple choice!" Jordan replied. "Exactly! I did a smiley face last time but this time I did a heart, just more proof that love always wins" she said. We all laugh and entered the Cafeteria.

"Fast, smart, cooks, artist, 53. These are just like them i'm gonna in" Poppy told West. "No Poppy think before you act! It's to early" West respond to his sister. "Fine but one more day and i'm going!" Poppy replied.

RING RING RING

"There's the bell" I said in relief. School was finally over and I was ready to get home. "Hey you guys wanna come over to my place?" I asked them. "Can't student council meeting" Jessica respond. "And I promise to binge watch Bang Dream (It's an anime BTW)  with Dawn" Kayla told me. "Oh what about Jordan?" I asked. "James, I told you already NO!". We all turned around an saw Jordan arguing with her twin brother James. "Come on sis" he begged."No deal bro!" she respond. "What is it this time?" I asked them. Jordan and James fight a lot, they can argue over the littlest thing for a month. "James here wants me to take his shift in mom's restaurant" she told me. "What's wrong with that?" I replied. "I had plans!" she yelled back. I slowly backed up behind James. Jordan is know for being quite a hot head and I didn't feel like being her latest victim. "Calm down JorJor, you're always so dramatic" James said rolling his eyes. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT!" Jordan yelled. "Well I think we should be going" Jessica said as she and the others headed the other direction. "Please don't leave me here with them" I begged. "Well maybe you should had gotten some plans" Kayla said as she waved goodbye. I don't think she knew how rude that sounded. "Guys, guys, guys, how about you all do your own shifts" I suggested. "No way! Jordan owns me and this is how I want to be repaid" James said. "You always have to be so stubborn!" Jordan shot back. "Now, now you two, how about James just does his shifts and find something else for Jordan to do" I said. "I don't know" he replied. "Please James, for me" I cutely said as I smiled at him. He stared at me and blushed. "A-Alright but just for you" he respond. "Thanks!" I said as I hugged him. He blushed even more. "Hey tomatbro you seem a little red" Jordan teased. James quickly pulled away and glared at Jordan. "I should be getting home, you coming Jor?" he asked. "Actually I was gonna head over to Zoe's place" she replied. "What?" I said. "Alright have fun" he said as he went home. "We will!" Jordan yelled back.

"I told you he had a crush on you!" Jordan said as we walked to my house. "It's pretty hard to believe through" I respond. "Why? You're pretty, kind and some what smart, heck I would date you!" she replied. My face turned bright red. "Jeez no need to blush Zoey, we're just friends" Jordan said blushing a little herself. We both stared into each others eyes not saying a word. "Why are you staring at me?" I quietly asked her. "I-I'm not, your staring at me" she replied back. "Okay we look away on 3" I said. "Okay" Jordan said back. "1, 2, 3!" we said in unison. We both kept staring at each other. "J-Jordan" I said. "Zoey look I-" she began but was cut of by a scream. "BIG SISTER!" I heard someone cry. I turned around to see David running toward me. "David slow down or you'll hurt yourself!" I warned him but it was to late. He was the floor in tears covered in dirt. "Hey it's okay!" Jordan said as she jogged over to him. "Stop!" I commanded her. "Big boys don't cry" I said as I walked up to him. David looked up at me and wiped his tears. I picked him up and smiled at him. We all went inside and fixed up David. "I'M HOME!" Jordan yelled. "Keep it down genius! This isn't even your house!" I sneered. "Oh right! ZOEY'S HOME!" she yelled again. "Nice save" I said. "Hello girls" my mom said as she entered the room. "Hey mom" I replied. "Hi April!" Jordan said with a mouth full of food. "Did you already raid my fridge and don't call my mom April" I told her. "No it's alright Zoe" my mom said. "Well we're gonna make like Glitter Spring and fly" Jordan said as she dragged me up to my room. "Whoa! Jordan slow down!" I said. 

APRIL POV

"Who was that?" Emily asked as she and the other girls walked in the room. "Zoey and Jordan" I respond. "You know their a lot like you and Kelsey" Chloe said. "Who?" Kelsey said with a mouth full of food. "You already raided her fridge" Lily said. "Classic Kelsey" Emily said. "What's that suppose to mean" Kelsey said while giving Emily a noogie. I giggled. "Yeah Chloe I guess your right Zoey is sorta like me" I said. "While Jordan isn't anything like me" Kelsey said. 

"Yes beat you in video games again!" we heard Zoey say upstairs.

"Yeah only because you cheated!" Jordan shoot back.

"I didn't cheat" Zoey told her. 

"Oh yes you did!" Jordan yelled.

"No I didn-" Zoey began.

"Jordan what are you doing? Get away from me! Stop!" Zoey screamed.

"TICKLE TICKLE TICKLE!" Jordan said.

"Say it! Say it!" she yelled again.

"Alright, alright! I didn't cheat!" Zoey cried.

"Today is not your day" Jordan replied.

"What do you- AAAHHHH STOP!!" Zoey yelled.

"NOOGIE NOOGIE NOOGIE!" Jordan yelled.

"See, she tickles then noogies while I noogie then tickle" Kelsey said. We all laughed and the others went upstairs to check on the girls. I stared into my glitter pact and thought about Zoey. "Soon but not now" I said.

HELLO FRIENDS! DO YOU NOTICE SOMETHING DIFFERENT ABOUT THIS CHAPTER? IT'S LONGER! ALSO DID YOU FIND THE ZOEY X JORDAN MOMENT? THE ONLY REASON I'M SHIPPING THEM IS BECAUSE OF KAPRIL. I MEAN IT'S LIKE MINI KAPRIL I REPEAT MINI KAPRIL! OKAY I NEED TO CHILL XD. I ALSO CAN'T DECIDE ON ZORDAN OR ZOEDAN ON THEIR SHIP NAME, TELL WHICH ONE YOU THINK I SHOULD PICK IN COMMENTS.I ALSO CHANGED THE COVER. DO YOU LIKE THIS ONE OR THE OTHER ONE BETTER? WELL DON'T FORGET TO VOTE  AND TILL NEXT TIME BYE!

ALSO THANK YOU Damcclub FOR GETTING ME HOOKED ON KAPRIL. IT IS NOW ADDED TO MY FAVOURITE SHIPS RIGHT AFTER MARICHAT AND ADRIENETTE