I Can't Be Super Hero!

"ZOEY LOOK OUT!" Jessica screamed. I turned around and saw the Akuma throwing a punch at me. I stared in shock. "That means move idiot!" Jordan yelled she pushed me out of the way and took the hit. "JORDAN!" we all yelled. She hit a wall and fell to the floor. "These are the Legendary Warriors? I thought the Glitter Force was stronger" Torrent laughed. "They are! You'll see!" Poppy yelled. Jordan got up and ran toward me. "You alright?" she asked. "That's my line! What were you thinking?!" I yelled at her. "I was thinking that I wanted to protect my best friend!" she yelled back. "Hey guys if your done auguring we could use some help" Kayla said. I glared at Jordan and ran over to the Akuma. "What is it" I said. "Well if you aren't to busy I was wondering if you could help us KILL THE MONSTER IN FRONT OF US!" Jessica said in a sarcastic tone. "You know what I don't have time for this" I sneered. "WHAT DO MEAN DON'T HAVE TIME! YOUR SCHEDULE CONSISTS OF EATING AND PLAYING VIDEO GAMES!" she said now yelling. "SAYS THE BOOK WORM!" I yelled back. "Hey guys can't we just calm down and love each other"   Kayla said. "CAN IT KAY KAY!" we both yelled. "Guys help!" Dawn yelled. We all turned around and saw Dawn in the Akuma's hand. We all ran over to her. "How did this happen?" Kayla asked. "I was admiring my outfit when the monster attacked me" she respond. "Of course you were" I replied. "Don't worry i'll save you Dawn!" Kayla said. "How?" Jessica replied. "Like this! Lovely Spray!" she yelled pointing her arm toward the Akuma. "Like that's gonna work" Jordan said rolling her eyes. "Yeah maybe your ri-" Kayla began. A bunch hearts shot out of her hand sending her flying back, the hearts hit the Akuma in the arm where Dawn was and cut her down. Dawn fell on the floor crying a little too. Kayla fell onto Torrent launching them to the floor with Kayla on top of him. She opened her eyes and blushed. "I'm sorry but wow it worked!" she said touching her arm. Torrent laid on the floor his face bright red. "You alright?" she asked sticking her arm out to him. "Don't talk to him go with the others!" West yelled. "Oh right" Kayla respond. "Hey guys" she said as she ran up to us as if nothing happened. "That was awesome!" Jordan said. "Teach me how to do it!" Dawn said hopping up and down. "Let's just kill that monster" I said. "Got it! Sparky Spray!" Dawn yelled. "What's that gonna do!" Jordan said. "Sparky, that's the best you could do" Jessica said. Dawn rubbed the back of her neck and smiled. "Quit fooling around and just destroy it!" West yelled again. "Stop yelling at the Glitter Force!" Poppy said. "I will when they stop fooling around!" West yelled back. "Stop fighting!" I snapped. The Akuma grabbed us and held us in its hand. "Not again" Dawn said. "This never would have happen if Zoey didn't run off" Jordan said. "So it's my fault" I said. "Yes, if that wasn't clear from Jordan's statement" Jessica said. "I can't believe you guys!" I shot back. "Just stop fighting guys" Kayla said. "BUG OFF!" Jordan and Jessica yelled. "No anything but bugs!" I yelled. "This is getting old, Akuma smash them to the floor!" Torrent demanded. "AKUMA!" it said back. "We're gonna die!" Dawn screamed. "I don't wanna die there's so much I want to do" Kayla cried. "With your grades you're lucky if you graduate middle school" Jordan yelled. "I'm trying my best!" Kayla replied. "Well try harder!" Jordan said back. "How?" Kayla said. "How about not putting test answers as HEARTS!" Jessica yelled joining the conversation. "Stop fighting!" a voice said. We turned to see where it came from and saw are moms. 

"MOM!" we all yelled. "Girls?" our moms said confused. Poppy stared at our moms totally lost. "Who are they?" She asked. I blushed in embarrassment as I told her the truth. "Well they're the real Glitter Force" I said. "WHAT!" Poppy cried. "I KNEW IT!" West yelled proudly. "SHUT UP WEST!" she yelled back. "How did you guys transform?" Emily asked. "Yes ignore the fact that there's a monster trying to kill us" Jordan said sarcastically. "Right, April" Emily said looking at my mom. She nodded and headed up a tree. "Dawn you know how that one super hero you like that can blow up" Lily said to her daughter. "Yeah" Dawn replied. "Well just do the same" she continued. "Really?" Dawn said. "Here!" We all said. "Yep just focus" Lily said. Dawn nodded and shut her eyes. "What is she doing?" I asked. "I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't know" Jessica respond. Lighting bolts began to spark out of her. "What in the world!" Jordan said. She opened her eyes and took a deep breath. "SPARK BURST!" she yelled. A bright yellow flash blinded us all the Akuma dropped us and we were falling. My mom jumped from off the tree and caught us. "That was awesome!" Dawn said. "Totally!" Kayla agreed. My mom took us down to where the others were and Poppy and West jumped onto Emily. "You're the Glitter Force right then save us!" Poppy begged. "I think the Glitter Force you want is right there" Kelsey said pointing to me and the girls. "What no way!" Jordan said shaking her head. "Yeah" Jessica said. Torrent laughed inturuping our moment. We all turned around with angery faces to him. "I don't know which one of you guys are the Glitter Force but I'll just get rid of both of you guys" he said happily. That's when I snapped. I had enough of this Glitter Squad game and I just wanted it to end. "I had enough of this!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me in shock. "I just wanted a normal day shopping with my friends but no my mom had to drop the big bomb that we were the legendary warriors" I said coming closer to the Akuma. "I just want to be your normal, run of the day 13 year old but clearly that's to much to ask for, so taste my fury dirt bag!" I screamed. The Glitter Pact began to glow and I touched it with my hand.