Boys Cant understand Girls

"Hey Mari" The girl with the glasses says. "Hi Ayl-Ahh". Marinette fell and everything fell out of her bag. Adrien runs over and helps her. "Hey what ate these??" He picked up a tampon. "Nino! What are these" "Idk. There like little cotton sticks. Ohh maybe there swords!" All the guys were playing around with them. "Boys are so stupid..." Alix said. "OMG... We should tell them what they are. They will be so grossed out!!" Alya yelled.
"Hey boys!" Alya started to explain what they were and about everything.
"Um. Okay here Marinette you can have these back now." Adrien threw them towards her and ran away screaming. Soon all the boys ran out of the class.
"Why are the boys screaming and running away?" Miss. Bustier asks.
"My Tampons fell out of my bag. The boys didn't know what they were. So Alya here explained everything. I think their scared of us know." Marinette explains.
Miss.Bustier laughs. "What did you do to these sweet innocent boys" She kept laughing. The bell rang and all the girls went to their seat. A paper plane flew in. It was a note.
'Dear girls,
We are now officially scared. Give us a few days. JUST DONT KILL US. You ruined our innocent minds.
Love ~ The boys with the new information.

"WE WILL SHOW YOU SCARED" All the girls even the teacher ran after the boys. They kept pleading to not die.
~~~~
OK this sucks. It'd my first one shot. Anyways. Hope you enjoyed
~As always XoBugFaceoX🌻