Explaining Ships

"Okay do we are gonna talk about ships" Grace (me) said. Multiple murmurs were heard around the room. "So first these are the people I ship; Nilya, Nino and Alya. Rosika, Rose and Jeulika. Mabrina, Max and Sabrina. Alim, Kim and Alex. Nolie, Chloe and Nathaniel. Ivylene, Ivan and Melyeen. Lila, Just lila."

Every one was red. "Ok, but now I have a few more; MariChat, Marinette and Chat Noir. Ladrien, Ladybug and Adrien. LadyNoir, Chat and Ladybug. Finally Adrientte, Adrien and Marinette." Every one looked confused.
"Okay... One question, why is Mari, Ladybug, Chat, and Adrien just in that section. Also why Mari and Chat and why Adrien and Ladybug." Alya asked.

"You are all dense..." I faceplamed. "Two words. Love square."
Mari then stood up and shouted "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU ANYWAYS. YOU DONT HAVE A RIGHT TO JUST SAY WHAT YOU WANT."

Everyone looked at Marinette strangely. Perfect time for Blackmail.
"What's wrong Mari, why freaking out about this? Are you afraid... Or do you Secretly have information about this little love square." I gave her a smirk.
"Uh, how is this even a love square. Its four different people. Who is shipped with someone Not actually in love." Little Mari little do you know your wrong. "What if there's only two people there huh?"
This is getting good. Her face is becoming more nervous by the second. "There are four people clearly. Me, Adrien, Chat, and ladybug." Ugh she's stubborn.

"What if it was only two people, ya know secretly."
"OK WHOEVER YOU ARE YOU CANT JUST COME AND BLURT OUT MY SECRETS!" Her face what red with anger. "Omg did I just say that out loud."

"Girl, what do you know." Alya asked.
"That there are only 3 people there." Mari sighed. "That I'm ladybug..."
"WHAT OMG MY BFF IS MY IDOL." Guess you said that. Adrien's eyes widened.
He turned around and yelled "BUGABOO" At that Marinette fainted.
"Well, I'm gonna go" I snapped my fingers and I was gone. I'm never going back. Their crazy.
***********
I made this. It went from 3rd person POV to my POV. Sorry bout that I'm not the best writer ever. Hope you enjoyed
~As always XoBugFaceoX🌻