FANgirls Don't Mess Around

Mari Pov~~

I was sitting on the couch in my room reading MariChat  fanfiction. Yes, I know it's about me, but... I thought why not. In the middle of reading my phone was grabbed out of my hand. I looked up to Adrien with my phone. Adrien, that was a bad move.... WAIT. What if he sees what i'm reading.... OH NO!

Adrien Pov~~

Sabine let me in. I wanted to see if she would go to the gym with me this morning. I walked into her room. Though she didn't notice, she was deep into her phone. I looked around and noticed pictures of me on her wall. Um ....ok.

I walked up to her, she still didn't notice me. I looked to see what she was doing. Reading. I wonder what's she reading. She still hasn't noticed me so I took her phone out of her hand. She looked up shocked... then she looked mad.... Bad move.

3rd Pov~~

Marinette jumped up and put Adrien into a headlock while repeated yelling, "GIVE ME MY PHONE!" She was also kicking him in the leg. Eventually he had enough and dropped the phone. Panting he said, "Wow your strong.." Then he got punch in the arm. Hard. "Don't.Touch.My.Phone.EVER!" 

Adrien saw that her phone was on the ground. He grabbed it and quickly read the title. He dropped the phone in shock. 

Then all he saw was black, cause Marinette knocked him out. She picked him up and carried him downstairs. 

"Stole your phone?" Sabine asked. "Yep." "Ugh... They should learn." Apparently this isn't the first time Marinette knocked someone out.

But who can blame her. NO ONE will ever get away un-harmed if they steal a fangirls phone while they are reading. Trust me I know....