Quick Shots 2!

I know I said Fluffy Adorable Adrienette one shot... but I LOVED the quick shots they were funny. so more quick shots! Oh warning swearing... probably should've put this is the start of most of my one shots... oh well.

Don't Tell ME What To DO! -AlyaXNino

Alya was eating cookies with Nino. Alya was talking when she started choking on one. "Dammit Alya don't die on me!" Nino said. "Don't tell me what to do, I'll die whenever the fuck I want to!" Alya said. Nino looked at her in fear. His Wife... was scary as hell. As woman should be.

-----

Chinese Food. -AdrienXMarinette

Marinette puts on a seductive smile and gets into Adrien's face. Adrien is beet red right now. "You know babe..." She whispered as she lifts up his chin her hot minty breath brushing his lips softly. She leans into his ear. "We should get Chinese food for dinner." She said and sat back on the bed. "Oh for the love of-" He starts hitting her with a pillow. Later that night they both get what they wanted. Although Adrien had to work hard to get it. All he wanted was a kitten. A cute kitten, with orange fur. You probably thought he wanted it... nah he wants a cat.

-----

Car and Phone fight. -NathXJuelika

"You Fucking Gothic WHORE!" Nath yelled into the phone. Him and Juelika were fighting... over the phone. Juelika was driving home. Her parents home. "Purple Hair freak. Why did I ever love a slut like you!" Nath yelled again. Juelika was nice she didn't say anything. "I hope you rot in a hell hole bitch!" Was Nathaniel's final words. She couldn't she her teary vision and the pouring rain she ran off the road. The last thing going through her heads were Naths last words. A day later he learned about her death. He felt this HUGE shot of guilt. She was only 20. Too young, she had dreams. He lived the rest of his life in guilt. Though it was only a week. He killed himself. For he was the one to rot in a hell hole. So, his last words hurt, don't ever be like Nath. Just don't.

-----

Frickle Frackle? -TomXSabine {OMG THE PARENTS WTH THIS ONE'S WEIRD}    

Gabriel, Sabine, Tom were out to coffee. "Damn, my legs hurt!" Sabine complained. "Why?" Gabriel asked while sipping his coffee.  Tom and Sabine looked at each other turning red. Gabriel spit out his coffee "YOU GUYS DID THE FRICKLE FRACKLE!" Tom and Sabine stood their in shock as did Adrien and Marinette as they were walking in and heard what Gabriel said. "NO! We went trampolining at a kids park and jumped around for hours! We did not Frickle Frackle!!" Tom said. Sabine looked over and saw Marinette and Adrien looking at their parents whom were talking about...stuff. They were scared forever. As they should be, hearing your parents talk about that stuff is weird, especially when you're there in the car and leave.   

(I laughed so much writing this... My mom was confused as to why I was laughing. She should be like what 12 soon to be 13 year old tells their mom "Oh I'm laughing because I'm writing about parents talking about Frickle Frackle..." You know that weird, I'm rambling lets move on..) 

-----

Like Like or Like? -IvanXMylene

Ivan and Mylene were in bed. Ivan rolls over. "Hey Mylene." She hummed in response. "You still like me right?" Ivan asked. "Yea." Mylene answered. "But like like or just like?" he said. "Ivan... were married you know that right?" "yea" He said. "Then theres your answer." Mylene said. "But you still like me?" He asked confused. "Your an Idiot." Mylene said kissing him and rolling over to go back to sleep. Sometimes people can be clueless, I should know.

----

Singing A Love song  -RoseXJuelika

Juelika was making herself dinner. "Now I realize you were the only one." She sang. Little di she know a girl by the name of Rose was walking by. Juelika's window was open too. "It's never too late to show it." Rose continued. "Love your voice!" Rose yelled in and stuck her head through the window. "Thanks!" Juelika said. "Rose" "Juelika" They shook hands. "Well I best be off see you around!" Rose said walking away. "Nice girl.." Juelika said. The next day was the first day of their freshmen year. They were in the same class. Which was awesome. Now here they are ten years later with their adopted daughter Iza. If only life was like that right? It's not and know my hand is cramping.

----

Booming Love -AdrienXMarinette 

Adrien just moved into an apartment next to a girl named Marinette. They only spoke a few times though. Adrien was super afraid of lightning. Adrien walks over to the blue haired girl's apartment. He knocks on the door. "Uh, hey Marinette I was wondering if your not busy if I could come and hang out for a bit?" He asked. "Of course come in." Marinette welcome him in. THey talked for awhile then the thunder came. She noticed he started shaking. "Adrien what's wrong... are you afraid of thunder... oh come her." She hugged him. "I'm sorry MAri, ever since my mom..." "Shh... It's okay I'm here. I always be here." She soothed him. in that moment he knew she the one. He was correct they did get married. After that he loved thunder. But I mean who doesn't love the stormy weather. I love it. Dam my hand!   

-----

Swinging -FelixXBridgette (Yesss)

Felix and Bridgette were on a hammock. Bridgette was slowly falling asleep and felix kept swinging them with one foot. He smiled at her dreamy face. She was asleep while in Felix's arms swinging back and forth, back and forth. Hammock such a nice thing... Not. Falling off them hurt. BAD.

----

Booty- KimXAlix   

Kim was on the ladder putting up a poster for Mari's birthday. Alix was watching him... or more like his butt. She kept saying that is wasn't good cause she thought his ass was damn fineee. Kim knew she was staring so he started doing a little booty shake. Alix's nosebleed oh and did I mention she was holding the cupcakes? No well she was now their bloody. Poor cupcakes... I mean they're all bloody now! Why oh why and OW my hand. 

----

Set up? -ChloeXMarinette

 "I hate how everyone is trying to make us friends." Marinette said to Chloe who was sitting on her bed. "Ikr.. But like were dating, so it's kinda weird." Chloe said. "We act like enemies Chlo, that's really weird." Marinette explained. "I hate that can we just tell the already?" Chloe asked. "Uh...Why not?" The next day they walked into school. "Everyone I have an announcement!" Marinette said. Every turned to listen since she was class pres. "Me and Chloe are... Dating!" She said. Everyone gasped. They all thought they hated each other. "When? How!" Rose asked excited. "From my calculations 2 years 5 months 12 days 6 hours 34 minutes and 56 seconds." Max said. Everyone was shocked. It passed and eventually Chloe and Marinette got married.I love how the class is clueless, but aren't they all just oblivious cupcakes, with a blueberry, Cinnamon Roll, and Tomato. They are though!

---

Over 1,000 words again. Only ten quick shot though. they were longer and MY HAND! I mean I wrote both of these today! Plus some drafts and a few group chats. I like quick shots, mostly when I end them cause I always put my opinion in them. Hope this are awesome buh-bye!