All is Fair

"Have you ever falling in love?" Adrien asked. "Yea. I have." Marinette replied while sitting next to Adrien staring into his green eyes. "Who then?" Adrien asked his voice getting deeper. He keeps getting closer. "You." Marinette stated her voice in a whisper. "Why though, do you know who I am." Adrien asked. His eyes getting more and more dark.

"Yes I do and I don't care." Marinette said. Blue eyes growing more confident. "Well..." Adrien said leaning closer. Their lips meant, it was a short, sweet kiss. He pulled away looking deep into her eyes. "But you know, All is fair in love and war." He said stabbing her in the back. She gasped in shock falling back. "You killed my father. The only one I had left." Adrien said coldly. His eyes dark and evil. He held the knife above her chest. "p-please." She said while life ran out of her.

"I'm sorry, but you did this to yourself." Adrien said plummeting the knife into her heart. "Also I never loved you." He got up and walked away from her lifeless body.  

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The lights turned on. The audience clapped and shouted. Adrien and Marinette bowed to the crowed. The others in the cast came and joined as well. The school play was successful. They walked off stage and went to the back.

"That was amazing!" Alya shouted. the cast nodded in agreement. "Yea and now I have fake blood in my hair!" Marinette groaned. "That will be tough to get out." Alya said. "Hey girls!" Adrien said coming up to them cleaning blood off his arm and face. "That play was epic! Great job P-Mari." Adrien said. He winked and walked away. "You did great to!" Marinette called. Adrien chuckled in response.

___Later that night_____  

"Bugaboo Is that blood?!" Chat asked. "No silly, its fake I had a school play." Ladybug replied. 

"MARINETTE!" Chat asked. "How did you... ADRIEN!!!" The she fainted. Who knew that fake blood would reveal their identities??