Feeling worthy

Jaxton opened the front door for me and I walked through followed by him.

"Thank you for the dinner I had a really good time" I smiled up at him.

"Good because I had a good time too" he smiled as he boldly laced his fingers through mine. 

"I had no idea you were so picky with your food" I stepped closer to him.

"I'm not picky" he replied his eyes swimming in that hidden mystery that I'm slowly falling in love with. Eversince Jaxton told me he's been hiding his true self I've started noticing the real him.

I've started to notice the true depth and unknown in his eyes. The hidden and secretive smile and just the all around mystery he has. Ths brooding secrets in his aura and I'll be lying if I said it didn't make me feel things. Things I've never felt before. Things I never want to stop feeling.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"You" I said and something in his eyes flashes.

"And what about me are you thinking?" He asked as he shut the door behind me.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I smirked and yelped when his arms slipped around my waist and he pulled me into his chest.

"Yes, I would like to know" he said as he leaned more into me.

"You know I don't think you really mean that" I teased him.

"Oh I mean it" he said his voice almost rumbling through my bones.

"Convince me" I whispered against his lips and without permission Jaxton roughly pushed me up against his bedroom wall.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked back his eyes blazing with an unsaid promise.

"Jaxton just fucking kiss me" I panted out in anticipation.

"Is the all amazing Lucille actually begging?" He asked as his hands wandered down my sides in an almost painful pace.

"You little pig stop teasing me" I chuckled and my eyes fluttered closed.

"LUCILLE!" A voice called out and movement danced in front of my eyes. Snapping out of dreamland my eyes focused back onto Stephy and Annie. "Huh what did you say?"I asked blinking away the confusion swarming in around in my head.

"I asked if I could do your hair?" Annie asked and I blushed.

"Sure" I nodded and she smirked.

"You seem out of it. What are you thinking about?" She asked ans I blushed.

"You're thinking about Jaxton aren't you!" Stephy cheered.

"Well yeah I guess" I shrugged and felt my cheeks grow warmer.

"Was it dirty?" Stephy pressed on.

"Stephy hush" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh my hell it totally was something dirty! You little mutt" she joked and Annie chuckled.

"Steph shush please" I covered my face.

"Makeup Luce!" Annie swatted my hands away from my face and flicked my earlobe.

"Sorry" I chuckled.

"So how far have you gone with our King?" Annie asked straightening my hair.

"I- uhm- we're still getting to know each other"

"Just verbally or have you gone physical?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"You know I'd like to know the answer to that one myself" Stephy said winking at Annie as the push me into a corner.