Jungle madness - Part 2

WARNING SPOILER ALERT!

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU HAVE READ 'FALLEN' CHAPTER OF SILENCE IS GOLDEN!

OUT NOW ON RADISH!

PLEASE ENJOY, FELLOW IFRITS!

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

We didn't speak for another day. He just watched me as I attended to fishing, the fire and climbing trees trying to figure out where we were.

I will have to get him to teach me that thing where he knows our exact location just by looking at the stars, when the atmosphere between us isn't quite so frigid of course.

I had made a second hammock for Mr Ambrose to sleep in tonight, as I had discovered last night he had slept on the ground next to the fire which had died in the night.

It wasn't cold but it didn't look too comfortable either.

It was this night when I had long gone to sleep, on my side as sleeping on my back was too painful for some unknown reason, that I felt my hammock rock slightly and then a hard body press up against my soft one and wrapped me up in its arms.

'Lilly.' It whispered. He whispered. Mr Ambrose. I opened my eyes and was met with a face full of delicious, sculpted chest muscle. Straining against the urge to continue staring at it, I slowly lifted my eyes to his. There they were. The sea coloured orbs which I could drown in whenever I looked into them. And they looked pretty sincere right now. 'Lilly.' He continued. 'I'm sorry.'

Sorry? He? This couldn't be! I'm dreaming.

I reached my hand up to his face and stroked his now stubbly cheek.
This can't be a dream. It feels too real.

'No. I'm sorry.' For the life of me I couldn't think why though.

'Don't be. Im sorry. But... I don't agree with you.'

'What? What don't you agree with?'
I genuinely could not remember. Being half asleep probibly didn't help.

'All women are not equal to men. And Noone is my equal.'

Gah! Arrogant basta...

'But if there ever was an equal to me on this planet, from either sex. Its you.'

Oh.

I had no choice. Even if I had wanted to resist, I couldn't have. It was a reflex to his words. My hand slid to the back of his neck and pulled him down to me. His lips, my lips. No thats not right. They're not individuals anymore. They are our lips, they always will be. Mine were his as they would never belong to anyone else. And his, mine.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The next day?

Most awkward day ever.

Not because last night had been bad. Certainly not. But because it had been so good! The most passion filled night we had ever spent together. Although not a lust filled one.
The way he held me, kissed me, touched me. Was the most tender thing I had ever experienced in my life. We let go of all the pent up feelings we had for one another. Let our actions flow naturally.

We spent minutes at a time holding eachother, kissing then gazing into eachothers eyes. He looked at me in a way he had never let himself before. And I at him in exactly the same way. Forsaking propriety, my leg had snaked its way around his as we kissed, completely without my permission. 

Thats how we were when we awoke the next morning. We didn't jump apart at day break like we had in the past. In fact when Mr Ambrose noticed I was finally awake he pulled me closer to him. I did the same, incorporating my leg into the gesture. Squeezing him with my whole body. Our lips met once more.