Trouble trouble trouble

Dylan signed and pulled away. He looked really annoyed and had a good reason. He abruptly opened the door.

"Yes ?" Dylan asked

"Hey baby,you weren't returning my calls," said a blonde girl hopping on Dylan's waist.

" Get off of him," I said giving her a growl. She let go of him and was in front of me

" Dude you don't wanna mess with me , I can make your social life living hell," she said giving me a death glare which I raised my eyebrow for.

"Do you really think I give two shits about my 'social life'?" I asked her crossing my arm clearly annoyed

"Of course! every girl gives two shits about her social life!," the blond hair said.

So she's dumb and popular, go figure.

" Excuse me ?" The blonde said crossing her arms.

Oh shit did I say that out loud?

"Yes and that was very disrespectful to YOUR luna," she said still with arms crossed.

" Wait a second your the luna ? Oh so you're Dylan's mate, so you and him are mates go figure , well please be happy together and make dumbass pups," I said spitting venom in every word I said.

I went outside not once looking back. Also Dylan didn't even think of coming to look for me or to stop me from going.

Seems like fairy-tells aren't true after all. They are just as bad as they get and it never gets good, the guy doesn't ask the girl to stay and say that the other girl is just some dumb ex.

Seems like the moon queen thought this was my effing destiny.

I looked around and I was somewhere I didn't even know , I was in the park. oh goody.

I later on the grass and closed my eyes. hot tears daring to fall and I let them. I didn't want to be that girl who is strong and confident. I'm done.

3 HOURS LATER

" Why isn't she waking up! wake her up!" said a very inpatient person waking aside of the person caring me.

I smelt the person caring me, it was the woods smell.

Dylan.

I opened my eyes with a startle and I looked through his pained ones.

" Dylan. Put . Me.down," I gave him a low growl.

"Is it better if I carry her ? " Asked Jason impatiently.

" No. Mine." he growled at Jason showing he was on command.

I looked at my surroundings. woods. trees. leafs. waterfall three miles away. cliff 19 miles away and it was around midnight.

"Where are we ? " I asked felling cold and snuggling up close to Dylan.

" We were with the pack doctor we found you all beaten up in the park, I told alpha that you were a fast healer but he still took you here, so after what seemed like forever doc told Alpha that you would be alright , you were a fast healer and well you would wake up in a hour," said Jason quickly.

" Um....ok , but where are we going ?" I asked slowly.

" Pack house , lilys house is too far away," said Dylan not looking at me.

" At least you could look at me," I mumbled but they both heard me because of the werewolf powers.

"Jason you can go," Dylan said in a Alpha tone which I rolled my eyes for.