Dylan

He looks stunning. He had some jeans and a white long sleeve shirt nearly rolled up to his upper four arm. The shirt is showing some chest which is to die for.

'Well? MOVE DUMBASS' - screamed my impatient wolf.

I ran to Dylan and hugged him while he picked me up and turned me around. I nuzzled and sniffed his neck. god he smells like peaches and the woods, it's so good.

" I missed you so much L," said Dylan nuzzling his nose on the crook of my neck . He gently bit the mark , marking me his. I moaned in delight.

"I missed you too Dylan," I said looking up to see him. He was grinning , his eyes were sparkling.

I felt a strong arms pulling me away from Dylan. Dylan growled loudly.

I turned around and saw Alex.

"Alex let me hug DYLAN," I screamed shaking , I could feel my wolf angry, it getting harder by the second to keep my wolf at bay.

"L stand down, NOW, "said Jake using his Alpha voice.

"I swear to god, to however you want me to swear , I will rip your throat if you don't FUCKING LET ME HUG DYLAN," I said shaking uncontrollably.

" Alex let me handle this ok?" asked Dylan with that voice that made me calm a little but not so much. Alex nodded and stepped away from me.

I looked at Dylan and he nodded. I wrapped my arms around his torso and hugged him. I felt my wolf calm down.

I sighed.

"L let go of Alpha Dylan," said Jake in a Alpha voice.

"No," i said snuggling closer to Dylan's chest. I could feel Jakes hands an inch away from mine.

"Jake don't touch me, if you pull me away from him once again I won't be able to hold down my wolf and she even tho your my bro and shit like that, she will hurt you and I don't want that to happen so why don't you let me stay here hugging this very se- alpha, " I say looking up to see jake.

" He marked you," Jake hissed while I let my eyebrow raised.

"Soooo?" I ask not seeing the big deal.

"He isn't your true mate, he marked you and then left you, that's not a true mate shit thing to do ," said jake while I realized Dylan didn't stay there with me. when I woke up he had left.

A growl erupted from Dylan chest and I could feel it against my ears. " actually I didn't, Jake told me if I didn't leave you alone he would have made war against my pack," said Dylan spitting venom.

"Guys stop fighting , Dylan let's go back to the pack house," I said going back to the enormous pack house with Dylan behind me.

I entered the pack house and I was ecstatic , I wanted to feel those warm lips against mine. I closed the door and walked as fast as I could to my room. when Dylan closed the door, I literally jumped on him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and crashed my lips on his. I felt my hungry lips desperate , like really.

NEXT MORNING

No we didn't do anything, we slept together. God no , not like that, we slept in the same bed, we both agreed that we had complete the mating progress, it had to be special.

I felt warm inside when I felt warm lips kissing me, waking me up. I moaned.

" You do know I need my sleepy so I don't get cranky right?" I asked not openning my eyes.

" You are already cranky with your sleep," said a husky voice. I opened my eyes in shock.

" You heard me ," said Dylan pulling me closer to his chest making me shiver.

" god stop doing this to me," I pushed Dylan away earing a growl." Don't you growl at me," I gave him the death glare which surprisingly made him stop.

"L we need to talk about this," Dylan said motioning us with his hands. I sat up and looked at Dylan.

"Ok"

"I need you with me L, these two weeks without you, I went crazy, seriously crazy," said Dylan looking at me with those eyes.

"The guys had to keep me running in my wolf form to make me weaker, I can't keep this, everyday for the past 2 weeks I had to calm down, not to barge in here and bring you to the midnight shadows territory." Dylan continued.

"I want to go with you," I said. I was shocked with those words that came out of my mouth. Dylan looked at me as if I had two heads.

"Truthfully these two weeks have been hell, I didn't eat, I didn't do anything so yeah, I want to be with you,"I said.

"You're serious?"asked Dylan not believing my own words. I nodded. he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer for a hug.

"I just don't think my brother will take it as good as you have ," I said while Dylan growled lowly.

" Pack your bags your coming with me," said Dylan getting out of bed and going in my closet. this is going to be a long day.

after a few hours of packing I was ready to leave. Dylan and I already put all the bags on his car and I was really nervous to see my brother.

'Autumn bring Jake to the living room,' I said through our mind link.

jake quickly went to the living room with Autumn by his side.

"what is it now L?" Asked a annoyed jake. Maybe I interrupted something.

"I'm- I " I looked at Dylan for help.

" Jake, L's joining midnight shadows," said Dylan. I looked at Jakes expression and he looked furious, no, furious is an understatement , he was beyond furious.

"you don't have my permission to leave ," said Jake.

"Fuck that , L wants to leave Jake, what if someone took away Autumn from you huh? that wouldn't feel to nice, L's my everything, I lost her once and I'm not making that mistake again," answered Dylan before I could say anything.

"What do you mean again?" asked Jake curious but still mad.

"Well about 8-9 months ago, when I got here, I was really mad at Dylan and never wanted to see him again and then I was happy here so yeah," I said quickly praying Jake didn't catch what I just said.

"and you still want to go BACK TO HIM!!" asked/screamed jake

"Well yeah," I said slowly

"Jake let her leave, she's not a little girl anymore, you won't lose her, she'll visit , right?" asked Autumn and I nodded eagerly. I gave jake a tight hug and he returned the favor.

"You will never lose me, I'll visit every single holiday and call and do that thingies but you won't be able to get a better third In command," Jake grumbled on my hair and holded me tighter. I heard a growl but Jake still didn't let me go.

"Jake.........a..air," I gasped. Jake let me go and gave me a nod.

HE SAID YES.

"THANK YOU WHATEVER YOU ARE," I said looking up to the ceiling . Autumn, Jake and Dylan looked amused at my scene but I could care less, I was going with Dylan and Jake actually approved.