Finding out

" Well Finn's my Beta," Dylan said smling.

I heard those words and I felt my wolf take care of my body. I was angry , at my self, at Dylan, at stupid Finn.

I felt two strong arms around my waist controlling my wolf. I took deep breaths in and out with my eyes closed. I opened them and didn't see the stupid Finn. I sighed in relief.

"So I take it you don't really like Finn ," said Dylan chuckling turning me around to face him.

"It's not that I don't like him," Dylan's eyebrow raised up ," I -II don't have a good relationship with him?" I ask myself more than to him.

" Oh so you dated Finn?" asked Dylan with his eyebrows still up, I could see fury in his eyes and I had to act quickly.

" No, no, no , when I met him , he didn't really know who I was so he kinda insluted me," I said quickly.

" HE WHAT?! " Oh shit , I just made things worse.

" No, like , ummm-" I have to calm him down like right now before I explain anything.

I threw my arms around Dylan's neck and crashed my lips on his. I could feel that his anger was melted by his passion. oh thank god. I push Dylan enough and he puts his fourhead on top of mine. " Are you calm now?" I ask

" yes," Dylan grumbled.

" Ok so me and Summer were playing Assasins creed while new Alphas and Betas were coming here for the celebration and ceremony. Finn came up to us and asked us to play and started gossiping. He then asked me if I knew the Blue bloods Alphas lost sister and I told him to leave me and Summer alone and he used his Beta voice on me but how my brothers the Alpha and my dad was the Alpha it didn't really work on me. Jake kinda saved me and told him to leave. " I said quickly out of breath.

" I'm gonna kill that motherfucker," mumbled Dylan.

" I'm here , fine and well aren't I , so calm down," I said smilling.

L go play with Autumn- said Jake through my mind link.

You do know she isn't a child , I thought Vicky was shopping with Autumn,- I mindlinked Jake and signed .

L, help me out, she wanted me to come but I'm stuck at this stupid meeting-mindlinked Jake

Can I-

No L , it's just for men,- inturupted Jake, I grumbled. I smelled the Air with a confussed Dylan looking at me. I could sense that Autumn was in heat and she was suffuring , no way she gonna be in pain. She's my best friend.

I can feel her Aurusal , she's in heat let me get her ......- wait uh Jake she's with someone eles in her room , it's a guy- I lied smoothly to Jake by our mindlink.

" WHERE IS SHE" screamed a furious , no furious is a understatement, beyond furious Jake.

" JAKE COME HERE NOW ," screamed a very Aursed Autumn.

Jake seemed very turned on with Autumn. He ran up the stairs and took Autumn to their room.

"Jake what about the meeting?"

You go to the meeting.

Before I could ask anything to jake by mind link he turned his mind link off.

I looked at Dylan.

"How will I get Into a all men meeting?" I asked to myself out loud.

" You will not go into a all men meeting," said Dylan with an alpha voice.