4╳

You were in the living room with the guys whereas your gorgeous wife was cleaning the room.

"Yoongi why don't you guys start a family already?"

"Jin does it really look like I'm ready to be a father?"

Christina and I got married last year of June. It was the best time of our lives. I know she hates me because of the way I act, but I really do care. Within the couple months of marriage she was really close with Byun Baekhuyn from Exo. I didn't like that guy one bit after. Each day my hatred for him went across the roof. If he dares tries to make contact with Christina I will kill him, For good.

Chrissy was a bit too quiet and I didn't like that. I went all over the house to search for her but couldn't find her. The last place was the pool. As I got there Christina was in a sexy bikini posing.

 As I got there Christina was in a sexy bikini posing

Who the fuck she was sending that to?

"Yah! What are you doing?"

She smirked at me and flashed a boob. My dick instantly became hard. She playing nasty, I like that.

"You want me daddy? Come and get me." She said.

I tried chasing her around but she faded.

"YOONGI!!!!!!!!!!!!" J-hope yelled.

"WHAT!" I roared.

"You were daydreaming for ten minutes now are you alright?"

I only nodded.

Christina came out looking concern, with clothes. Bummer.

"Is everything okay down here?"

The guys smiled widely.