7╳

His life now wasn't the same. Yoongi felt free but neglected. He sat down on the patio while it was pouring rain. He didn't care if he catches a cold because his heart was cold enough. Being alone was depressing. Did he always felt that way before?

"Yoongi?" Namjoon called. He looked up and turned away.

"Why are you out in the rain?" He grabbed his hands helping him up. Namjoon unlocked the door and brought extra clothes for Suga.

"You can go now." He stated bluntly. "Haha, and why would I do that? You need to loosen up a bit."

As he observed the clothes that were on the bed, he then realized that Namjoon is forcing him to go to the strip club.

"No, I'm not going today. I want to sleep."

"Get ready." Joon scolded.

....

The music was booming loudly. Bright color were giving Suga seizures. "Hyung you came!" Taehyung playfully danced around the strippers. While the guys were enjoying their time Yoongi was anti-social tonight.

"You alright?" A cute girl asked. "Never been better." The girl chuckled and gave Suga a drink. At first he was hesitant to drink it but he shrugged and took it.

"Why you're so bummed out at a strip club?" "Relationship problems." He clarified.

Before he knew it, Suga was fucking the mysterious girl senseless, moans echoed throughout the house. She wasn't as great as Christina but this was the most he could get tonight.

The next morning was all a blur, his room was now a fucking mess. The girl aside from him was sleeping peacefully. "What have I done? I cheated on my wife." As soon as he was going to get up from the bed, Chrissy came inside with a Versace bag, and box that all said 'For my husband Suga.' Her beautiful eyes showed betrayal instantly. Christina walked up to Suga and slapped him.

"Why would you do this to me!!" She cried. "I gave you everything!! I brought you shit to make up and this is my surprise?" His wife then threw her diamond ring and ran out.

The stripper woke up by all the commotion and got kicked out by Yoongi. He picked up the items from the ground and sighed.

"I'm sorry baby."