22╳

Yoongi had enough, but Baekhyun had time.

After making a quick stop to the gun shop Yoongi bought a gun and reloaded the mechanism with bullets.

He ran multiple red lights and sped past plenty of speed limits.

Making it to the huge building Yoongi parked his car to the corner and grabbed his gun.

Jogging to quickly make it inside he immediately saw Baekhyun smiling towards random people walking around.

Taking his time following his enemy Yoongi finally saw Baekhyun stopped and entered a dark room.

Not thinking about what can happen next Suga slammed the door and Baekhyun turned around.

"Oh, it's you."

Reaching for his gun Baekhyun placed his hands up and snapped his fingers.

Several men from the sidelines came and dragged Yoongi to the wooden chair tying him up.

His gun fell and one of Baekhyun minions picked it up.

"Look at what we have here."

Collecting the item from his minion, Sehun, Baekhyun tapped his back and suddenly shot his left foot.

"Did I fucking tell you to pick up the gun?"

The young male fell squeezing his foot shaking his head. Now he has a big hole through the middle of his foot.

"Take him to the fire pit."

"No Baekhyun, please!!" The poor boy Sehun pleaded.

Gazing back at Yoongi, Baekhyun circled around his enemy and smiled.

"Min yoongi you are one stupid man. Don't you realize that I have people watching you?"

"Before the day you got married I told you that Christina would be mine and look at where we are. When you mess with me you'll see what monster I can turn to."

"You got her, now shoot me already."

The look in Baekhyun eyes showed that he would gladly shoot Yoongi but his plan won't go right.

"I can't do that but Christina can."

"Chanyeol, Lay, and Kyungsoo give him a good beaten. We're going to keep him for a while."