10╳

4yrs later

Four years passed and things really hasn't been the same. Bts became a huge sensation across the globe to the point where they even collaborated with Justin bieber! During those few years Christina got into an accident and forgot half of her memory. Whereas, for Suga he became more distant and Ruthless.

Bts entered a huge company label waiting to meet the CEO.

"She's ready to meet you guys." As they made it to the door the skinny man became a bit pale. "Listen, I'm her assistant and she's a bit bipolar, for your sake don't upset her."

The man opened the door and a lady with long straight hair, red lips, and a mysterious aurora was standing right before us. Her hat was tilted covering her face slightly making the rest of us scared.

 Her hat was tilted  covering her face slightly making the rest of us scared

"Come in." She went back to her desk and took her hat off.

"Christina!" I thought. Wow she's never changed a bit. However, it's like she doesn't remember us anymore.

"My name is Christina Fenty and I'm the CEO of this business. I'm 25 years old, single, and live all alone. I don't recall getting married and don't plan on it."

"Did she really forgot about us? It's only been four years yoongi." Jin called sadly.

What happened to her? Did our divorce change her this much? Or did she hit her head really hard?

"Noona don't you remember me?" Jungkook asked. The rest of us glared at him.

"Noona? Um I feel like I've seen you somewhere but I'm not sure. I got in a car accident two years ago so..."

Everyone turned their heads to look at me.

"I didn't know, I swear!"

"Back to business boys, you've read the contract so all you have to do is sign and get to work as soon as you can."

"Chrissy we need to talk." She closed the door behind us and smiled innocently. If only she knew....

"Darling, don't you remember me? I'm your hus-.... I'm mean ex husband." Getting those words out were harsher then telling jungkook he couldn't sleep on my bed.

"No." She uttered and left.

"I've really lost her."