Chapter 1

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. It's not like I'm not a morning person, but tell me one person who loves to wake up on winter mornings, that too for school, of all places.

And for someone like me, school is a nightmare at day time. Not because I struggle in the academics department, I'm pretty much an all A student. And I'm average in sports too. But there's this one thing, or more like, this one guy, who does an amazing job at making my school days miserable.

He's none other than, Yoo Kihyun.

He's the school's bad boy. And what's even more annoying is that he's not your typical bad boy. He gets good grades, always competing with me for the first place. He's even good looking, if I say so myself. He's good at basketball too. But what makes him a bad boy is his bullying on others. And for some reason, since the past one year, I'm the only one under his bullying ways.

He's got a rich dad, a corporate mum, and a younger sister. Pretty much the cool stuff.

He's got everything anyone would ever want in life! Can't he just let me live my life in peace? And I'd even stop competing for the first place, if it wasn't for his tortures that he does to me every day. Coming first in class and seeing his angry face is the only revenge a girl like me can ever get on him.

So, as I get ready for school, only one thing is running through my mind, What does Kihyun have in stock for me today?

Everyday as I get out of my house, I think, maybe today he won't do anything or maybe today he'll miss school. But who am I kidding? Ofcourse, he's always there at the school parking lot, waiting for me to enter.

You'd ask why I don't just step my game up and talk back, or fight back. Well, for one, he's a guy, obviously physically stronger than me. And from what I saw at gym class the other day, those muscles can definitely crush my body. And second, his dad is one of the deans of our school, which means hurting him could cost me my future.

My dad has his own garage, my mum is a house wife, who loves baking. I have an older sister, who's in college now. Now, here's the irony of my life...
My sworn enemy, Kihyun has an elder brother. And to make matters even better for me, he's engaged to my sister.

And the first time she told us about her being in love with some millionaire guy, I didn't really mind, as long as she was happy. But as soon as I met her fiancé's family, only one thing came out of my mouth, why him!?

By now you must have guessed that my sister being engaged to Kihyun's brother means that there are alot of family dinners where I have to face my bully, head on.

Ofcourse, I have done things like cleaning his room, folding his laundry, cleaning his cupboard and desks, helping him out in his projects. I mean, yeah, he could have asked me to do something worse. Like picking his dirty laundry, or cleaning his bathroom. But I guess, he knows his limits. Or he's probably thinking of something worse this time.

So, as I reach my school, which I go to, by the school bus, as soon as I get off the bus, I'm pulled behind a yellow car by a muscular hand.

I know it's Kihyun, so I don't shout or fight. And I notice that people notice me being pulled behind the car by him. But everyone already knows that I'm Kihyun's personal toy, so everyone has been strictly instructed by him to not lay a hand on me. When I asked him why he did that, thinking he cared about me he said in his honey-sweet voice, "Because only I can lay a hand on you..."
He's one of those guys, you know. The kind with the beautiful face, amazing body, a huge bank balance, so ofcourse God couldn't make him perfect. So, God made him into a ruthless bully, a bully specially sent to earth for me.
Thank you, God!
Note the sarcasm.