Chapter 2

When I get out of the school building, Kihyun is already standing beside his car, leaning into it.

I walk towards him and before he can say anything, I say, "Look, you don't have any obligation towards me. You can just act like you always do, cause anyway it wasn't you who hurt me. I'll be fine after a days rest, I'll start with the pay back work from tomorrow onwards..."

I start to walk away when I hear him say, "Get in the car before I do something that I'm gonna regret..."

I turn towards him and I see that he seems pissed off. I don't understand, I just said he doesn't have to bother dropping me off. And he's pissed off because of that?

I guess I keep staring at him too long. Cause the next second, he's pulling me, very harshly, I might add, towards his car. He pushes me into the closed side door, and places both his hands on the sides on my body, as he brings his face closer to me.

"Don't forget that I'm the one making decisions here. If I ask you to get in, you listen. Do you get it?" He says, but all I can think is how beautiful his looonnnnggggg eye lashes are! Or how supple his lips look, from so close. I feel his minty breath on my face. For some odd, weird reason, it turns me on. And his such close proximity is not helping my case either.

"I-uh...my-uh....mm-uh....aah-uh..." that's all I can say in reply.

He smirks and says, "The less you say, the better. Now get in" he says, as he pulls me away from the door, pulls it open and shoves me inside.

I sit inside and try to control my hormones and the hot, red blush that's too prominent on my cheeks, I'm sure, by now.

He takes the drivers seat and off we are to, God knows where.

___

It's been an hour since we passed the lane to my house and all we've been doing is kept on going. I don't know where we're going, but I'm definitely sure it's not home.

And I don't bother asking him either, cause I remember how seriously he said, The less you talk, the better.

I keep glancing at him without making it too obvious. I notice his little details that I didn't notice before. Like how his hair keeps falling into his eyes, but he doesn't bother to sweep it away. How his veins in his arms pop up every time he moves his hands over the steering wheel. How his face is so calm, like he's the most innocent being in the world. Hah! Funny!

I move my eyes towards the road next. It's getting dark by now, but the road is beautiful. It looks like some country side highway. Both sides have grasslands. I see some cattles scattered here and there, but other than that, no human in sight.

I then think, maybe he's finally fed up with me and decided to kill me. Maybe he'll atleast kill me in someplace with a nice view, or something. I mean, that's the least I deserve, right?

I cannot stay quiet anymore.

"Would you atleast kill me some place with a nice view...maybe? Or is it too much to ask?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows, genuinely interested and curious.

He glances at me, then back at the road, before starting to laugh. He laughs so hard that he starts to choke and cough.

He stops the car on the side of the road and continues to laugh as his coughs decrease.

I keep looking at him, not knowing what's so funny. I mean, ofcourse killing me might be funny to him but still, it's a touchy topic for me, alright!