Chapter 4

"No, don't question anything, Yura. I'm not explaining what happened back there. Just get ready for bed" says Kihyun, holding his hand up, stopping me from asking anything.

"I wasn't going to ask about that. I was asking where I was gonna sleep, since there's only one bed..." I say, trying to act like I really wasn't gonna question him about his situation with his dad. I don't even start on how he said about working on the English project tonight, scared that he might burst into flames again.

"Well, as you can see, my bed is quite big, two people can very well fit into it without much problem, I'm sure, Yura" he says, making it sound like I'm the stupidest girl on this planet.

I scowl and say, "But I cannot share the bed with you, Kihyun!"

He smirks and says, "Oh, why is that, might I ask? Oh, is it because you're possibly a virgin?" After he notices my uncomfortable expression, he says, "Oh God, you are a virgin, aren't you?" And laughs.

I simply ignore him.

"Yura, Atleast tell me you've been kissed before?" He says, trying to look serious, but his eyes show his laughs.

"What's wrong in being a virgin!? And yes, I-uh...I have been kissed before!" I argue, trying to sound genuine. Oh, but who am I even kidding! Ofcourse, I haven't ever been kissed before, well, until a couple of hours back, by the a guy standing a couple of feet away from me.

"Yura, don't lie. I was your...uh-your first kiss, wasn't I?" He seems uncomfortable as well as shocked.

"Well, technically, it wasn't. Since it was a mistake..." I keep saying it's a mistake, but then why did I enjoy it so much? And did I just see his face fall a little as soon as I called it a mistake.

"Yura, you may not have liked it, but stop calling it a mistake!" He says, angrily.
"And why is that? You know you hate me, then what does it matter if I call the kiss between us a mistake!?" I argue back.

He stomps towards me, but my body doesn't agree with my brain to take a step back. Instead, I face him head on.

He snatches a bunch of my hair from behind my head, not too harshly, but enough to make me feel a little pain. He brings his face closer to mine and says, "Yura, take your words back, now!"

I feel a little fear, looking into his eyes, that have turned a shade darker than usual. But I refuse to step down now and I shake my head 'no'.

"Then let me punish you" he says and before I can reply, I feel his lips on mine. I don't know why he thinks this is a punishment, maybe because I keep calling it a mistake. But to be honest, it is anything but a punishment. It's rather a pleasure for me.

But this time his kiss is a little rough, like he's trying to hurt me. But all it does is turns me on more.

His teeth grazes my lips and I feel it bruised, but I don't mind it. I kiss back just as fiercely. Our teeth clank together, I feel a fiery jolt from my head to all the way down to my toes.

His hands find their way into the loose shirt. I don't thinks there's even an inch of skin that he hasn't touched of mine yet. And I want to explore his body too.

I move my hands to remove his shirt. But he pulls his shirt over his head on his own, before pushing me onto his bed, my back hitting the soft bed covers.

His smell envelopes me, as I completely welcome his naked body over mine. He seems to notice his shirt still on me. He instantly starts to pull it off of me.

I try helping him, but somehow, one of the buttons gets stuck in my hair. He tries pulling it, but I shout out in pain so he stops.

I ask him to let me do it and he obliges. He patiently waits as I struggle.